Superstar Heads In CAW

Angel With The Burnt Wings

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This feature would be much nicer for Superstars or legends that don't make the cut. For now I see alt. attires for Warrior, Hogan, WCW-Goldberg, Retro-Undertaker with gray. Unfortunately, time has to tell but I wonder what is the catch. Basically, this is similar to Cyber-face codes used by NBA 2k13 hackers.

This is something I've wanted for years. A bald version of an in game model with no facial hair that you can customize any kind of way you want too, then give them their actual name in call name list.

same hear i was think that for years but i think we can give a head to our caw like smackdown1 & smackdown2 if there is option to edit the face that will be super

This is something I've wanted for years. A bald version of an in game model with no facial hair that you can customize any kind of way you want too, then give them their actual name in call name list.

same hear i was think that for years but i think we can give a head to our caw like smackdown1 & smackdown2 if there is option to edit the face that will be super

Oh the memories of sticking Grangrel's head on Paul Bearer's body

Where was this mentioned? In the achievements? If so, I believe it's bullshit.

No BS, the achievements are real. It's on the Xbox achievements website.

A lot of them are the same as last year. I'll believe it when I see it.

A lot of them last year were the same as 12 too. That's the way these are.

Still refuse to believe it. The heads in previous WWE games couldn't be edited because they were made with a lot of detail by the development team and used pictures and textures. We can't do that without hacking. So even IF, IF these heads can be put on caws, they won't be able to be edited.

Still refuse to believe it. The heads in previous WWE games couldn't be edited because they were made with a lot of detail by the development team and used pictures and textures. We can't do that without hacking. So even IF, IF these heads can be put on caws, they won't be able to be edited.

I'm more thinking of them as optionals

for Example for HHH: from this below to now his short hair.

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/t/tripleh/59.jpg

Here's another example: The Rock

2uqy55j.jpg

Well definitely if this is true I'll be using the heads of Darren Young, David Otunga, Ryback, Wade Barrett, Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel (assuming they're in game) to put them in their Nexus T-Shirts & Armbands.........

Even if the N, Logo isn't in the Create a Superstar Options, they'll be easy to make up...........Yellow Square & Black N.

Despite how well made some of them are, I always thought it was pointless to create people that are already in the game.

*shrugs*

What rumor is this?

It is based on a leaked achievement list. But like last year I would take this with a grain of salt. As I remember the first achievement list last year (the one featuring universe mode promos) turned out to be fake.

What rumor is this?

It is based on a leaked achievement list. But like last year I would take this with a grain of salt. As I remember the first achievement list last year (the one featuring universe mode promos) turned out to be fake.
But that one wasn't posted on the Xbox archievment site

Good point, however I'm going with my gut on this one. I can definitely understand that people want to believe that this is a legit list, especially since a lot of people are frustrated with the lack of info from the 2K company.

Ok just read the Achievemnt thing. If true its freaking awesome! this would put an end to the need for caws of in game superstars with different attires and facial hair.

Theres just one i'm a bit confused about. It only says their head, do we get their body with it or just the head and we have to create the body ourselves?

I was wondering that also

whats you going to make first in caw mode with superstar head

i will create first

1. lord of darkness undertaker with retro undertaker head

2. ABA undertaker with long hair current taker long hair undertaker head

3. masked kane 1999 if its not in

4. triple h with jeans jacked and jeans pant

I saw someone tweet about this yesterday and I thought it would be kind of like those giant foam heads that WWE shop has/had, so it would be like an "other" headgear and not a face template or whatever.

I think if it is true, I wouldn't bank on being able to actually edit the head in any way. I could see it being possible to add extra parts, but not being able to removed what's already there. Like, you can add a full beard to CM Punk, but you can't make him clean shaven.

Archived