Superstar Heads In CAW

Angel With The Burnt Wings

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a feeling this feature will be stupid.. What good is a head on a so-so body, without the right call name, and the announcers referring to him as "the superstar?"

Better than nothing, right? And who's to say we won't also get every wrestlers' call name/commentary name? Regardless, this sounds pretty cool. But I want to see how it works before I get excited or anything.

Glitch it so I can have a floating John Cena head.

Smh the first thing that comes to your mind is to glitch the game? :facepalm:

he probably meant as a joke.

Status doesn't joke

And even if he meant it as a joke there's enough glitching and hacking going on with online as it is.

& I said i was going to use it online? where did I say this? you *Censored*s need to stop jumping into shit LOL.

Don't worry about it, he hates this forum yet continues to come back. Goodbye JeffSvr11.

Somehow I get the feeling theres gonna be a lot of naked divas and Cenas in dresses. But while we're talking about it:

The Sheild's wrestling attires

Multiple Cena attires

Shawn Michaels and Triple H DX attires

All superstar street attires including Undertaker with coat and hat (and hair)

Something i wonder now: how's this gonna work with Rey Mysterio, Kane and Sin Cara?

Somehow I get the feeling theres gonna be a lot of naked divas and Cenas in dresses.

Those kind of idiots are the reason why features like this are impossible to have on a current game.

You probably won't be able to put male superstar heads on female caws and vice-verse..I sure hope not,I wouldn't be surprised to see a hack/mod do it though

Somehow I get the feeling theres gonna be a lot of naked divas and Cenas in dresses. But while we're talking about it:

The Sheild's wrestling attires

Multiple Cena attires

Shawn Michaels and Triple H DX attires

All superstar street attires including Undertaker with coat and hat (and hair)

Something i wonder now: how's this gonna work with Rey Mysterio, Kane and Sin Cara?

We can probably give them different mask designs, for ReyRey and Sin Cara anyway considering WWE wouldn't want their faces exposed, but as for Kane we can probably takenit off as we know what Kane looks like considering he wrestled for like 8 years without it.

Rey's been unmasked as well

Yes he has, but when was the last time, like early 2000's? To many of the younger audiences ReyRey's face is still a mystery -no pun indended- when was the last time you saw Rey do anything for the WWE without it? The mask is him, WWE aren't going to ruin his illusion somewhat by making his face known from a game, that completely negates Rey's career and character for the last 10 years. Sin Cara is also a mystery as he has never been without the mask and they're not going to ruin it. And as I said about Kane, he's synonymous both masked and unmasked so it doesn't really matter if you're able to take his off.

Calling it now, for Rey and Sin Cara we'll probably only be able to change the mask design and colour.

Yes he has, but when was the last time, like early 2000's? To many of the younger audiences ReyRey's face is still a mystery -no pun indended- when was the last time you saw Rey do anything for the WWE without it? The mask is him, WWE aren't going to ruin his illusion somewhat by making his face known from a game, that completely negates Rey's career and character for the last 10 years. Sin Cara is also a mystery as he has never been without the mask and they're not going to ruin it. And as I said about Kane, he's synonymous both masked and unmasked so it doesn't really matter if you're able to take his off.

Calling it now, for Rey and Sin Cara we'll probably only be able to change the mask design and colour.

I remember that documentary on Rey and they had the gall to blur out his face when he was talking and the only unblurring was when he wore a mask or the camera shot was of the back of his head.

WCW had him unmasked and I enjoyed the angle especially when he was scoring huge pinfall wins over Bigelow, Kevin Nash and they called Rey the Giant Killer.

Sin Cara one is odd as when they had two of them I think one should of unmasked.

I remember that documentary on Rey and they had the gall to blur out his face when he was talking and the only unblurring was when he wore a mask or the camera shot was of the back of his head.

WCW had him unmasked and I enjoyed the angle especially when he was scoring huge pinfall wins over Bigelow, Kevin Nash and they called Rey the Giant Killer.

Sin Cara one is odd as when they had two of them I think one should of unmasked.

One of them DID unmask, Hunico ...

Archived