Superstar Heads In CAW

Angel With The Burnt Wings

I genuinely don't think you'll be allowed to edit the faces, even next year. They're under pretty tight guidelines from WWE, remember.

I'm still shocked they've even been allowed to do this.

Here's a thought for you to ponder - Maybe THQ/2K wanted to do all Superstar Heads, but WWE only allowed them to do 14 maximum? Hadn't considered that..

Every year it's constant defending and excuses being made on behalf of THQ. Please can we just stop making up excuses for them.

If you asked personel inside of wwe that give the green light to projects. Ask them what heads are, they probably wouldn't have a clue.

yeah wwe themselves cripple their own game.

I don't see evidence to support that conclusion. Themes, trons, roster. That's all that's been disclosed about WWE's input into the franchise.

oh shit. I was being sarcastic earlier but forgot to indicate that I was lol. my bad.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm thinking of putting Cena/Orton and Punk in nWo attires,In '12&'13 I made a new nWo with Cena&Punk and Nash as their manager,I'm thinking of doing it again since now I can give them nWo shirts and logos but adding Orton this time.

I'd do the same with a new LWO if Mysterio and Sin Cara's heads were in besides just ADR

One thing I've been wondering about Heads mode is can we change the body type that belongs to the heads? Like give Stone Cold an Big Show type body? And also, can we change the skin color of the bodies and how would that impact the heads?

You can freely edit the bodies like you do with a CAW. You can also give Chris Jericho CM Punk's body thus having Jericho with Punk's tats as well for example. I don't think we can edit the skin color because isn't stuff like skin color with the head section (for CAWs)? Since we just choose a head and then it going straight to the body, I don't think changing the skin color is an option (this year).

I shared an edited screenshot of retro HHH in another thread so I thought i might share some of my other edited screens in here, it's that's ok. Just something I wish we could do in the game or possibly in the future.

Screens here

CM Punk's updated hair and facial hair
GNuG2dN.jpg

Daniel Bryan's updated hair (looks sloppy but it's the best I could get it :fedup: )
Fa0fWQP.jpg
Fswi9L7.jpg

Orton's retro model *updated with crew cut and lightened skin tone*
H7kaOBA.jpg

Ziggler's updated hair and added stubble
jWTuv4n.jpg

Ziggler's hair during the course of a match (minor detail I would love to see in the future :D)
ov1hFvp.jpg

I shared an edited screenshot of retro HHH in another thread so I thought i might share some of my other edited screens in here, it's that's ok. Just something I wish we could do in the game or possibly in the future.

Screens here

GNuG2dN.jpg

Daniel Bryan's updated hair (looks sloppy but it's the best I could get it :fedup: )

Fa0fWQP.jpg

Fswi9L7.jpg

H7kaOBA.jpg

jWTuv4n.jpg

Ziggler's hair during the course of a match (minor detail I would love to see in the future :D)

ov1hFvp.jpg

wwaooooo look too good man can you show me retro hhh

Screens here

GNuG2dN.jpg

Fa0fWQP.jpg

Fswi9L7.jpg

H7kaOBA.jpg

jWTuv4n.jpg

ov1hFvp.jpg

Sure...here's the link to the post http://caws.ws/forum/topic/454244-wwe-2k14-entrances-finishers/?p=9640905

Screens here

GNuG2dN.jpg

Fa0fWQP.jpg

Fswi9L7.jpg

H7kaOBA.jpg

jWTuv4n.jpg

ov1hFvp.jpg

Sure...here's the link to the post http://caws.ws/forum/topic/454244-wwe-2k14-entrances-finishers/?p=9640905

hear is my editing for HHH and kane

g3ed.jpg

7zl3.jpg

ABA undertaker

if they allow us to put some logo on superstars head so i can make this

nn5k.jpg

Nope! Neck down only. BTW, they got rid of Chuck Palumbo's motorcycle entrance.

What not even have a cap added to them?

Archived