Superstar Heads In CAW

Angel With The Burnt Wings

So if it turns out to be true that you can use in-game heads in CAW mode, what attires will you be making?

I will be doing the following -

The Shield (Wrestling Attire)

CM Punk (Macho Man Tribute)

Hogan, Razor and Diesel (nWo)

I'm definately going to come up with some custom gimmicks. I can't wait for this!

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if it turns out to be true that you can use in-game heads in CAW mode, what attires will you be making?

I will be doing the following -

The Shield (Wrestling Attire)

CM Punk (Macho Man Tribute)

Hogan, Razor and Diesel (nWo)

I'm definately going to come up with some custom gimmicks. I can't wait for this!

Bald Vince McMahon

Kevin Nash (Diesel)

Scott Hall (Razor Ramon)

Goldberg (WCW)

Hulkster (Mr. America)

CM Masked

Rey Mysterio (I wondering if can take his masked off?)

HBK NWO

BIG Show NWO

Booker T NWO

Mick Foley (Dude Love, Cactus Jack & Mankind

john Cena Ruthless Aggression

Undertaker (Mean Marc)

Edge (Damon Striker)

Stone Cold (Ring Master, Stunning & Superstar)

Big John Studd ( Resse)

Kane (Bruiser Mastino)

HHH ( Terra Ryzing)

Depends on what exactly we can edit. For example if we can change CM Punk's hair and give him the mutton chops it would be pretty awesome. Although if they only give us his head but none of his tattoo and we can't texture this year then it may become pointless unless you are really good with paint tool.

It'd be a bigger deal to me if it didn't take up CAW slots. As it is, I'm not gonna have enough room to add all the people I want. Hell if I'm gonna use up some of my spaces on duplicates.

I just wish they had done a logo editor, where you could add/change logos on Superstar's attires. Each Superstar could have like, up to four spots on their attires where they could sport logos. They could give you the option of adding generic shirts or pants to the superstars, too. Want to change the Urn on 'Taker's tights to the "T" cross symbol? Go for it. Want to slap an nWo logo on Austin's trunks? Why not? Want to throw a few advertisements on Lesnar's pants? Okay. Feel like John Cena needs a bunch of Doink the Clown faces all over him? Weird, but whatever.

Ok just read the Achievemnt thing. If true its freaking awesome! this would put an end to the need for caws of in game superstars with different attires and facial hair.

Theres just one i'm a bit confused about. It only says their head, do we get their body with it or just the head and we have to create the body ourselves?

If there's no option to change the hair:

Ric Flair (retro): WCW attire with "Nature Boy" written on back of robe

Macho Man: 1994/95 attire; nWo; Wolfpac

Mick Foley: Cactus Jack, because I doubt Mankind's mask will be in CAW

Scott Hall: nWo '96-97

Hulk Hogan: WCW Hulkster '96 (assuming that guy uploads the Hulkster logo on CC again)

Ultimate Warrior: WWF WrestleMania Challenge NES attire (green & pink; white boots)

Rey Mysterio: WCW 96/97

Triple H (retro): DX 1998

If we can change hair:

Big Show: "The Giant" 1996 WCW

Kevin Nash: 1996/97 all-red Outsiders; 1998 Wolfpac

Edge: Attitude Era

Chris Jericho: 1999

The Rock (modern): give him some hair... yeah, I don't like seeing him bald

The Undertaker (modern): long hair

Hall, Nash, Hogan, Goldberg, I could probably live with only superstar threads. I'm hoping 1998 Undertaker won't be necessary. I hope he's alternate attire for WrestleMania XIV. Because you know damn well I wouldn't know how to draw his tattoos, lol.

I remember this was a feature that was available in the last Legends of Wrestling game...Showdown or whatever. And the models looked so much more amazing if/when you could use actual models as a base and tweak from there. And, seeing as WWE game graphics are 1,000% better, this should be amazing. Way less time can be spent updating people already in the game or adding past wrestling attires or looks or whatever. The details are slim to none, if it's even real..lol...but if it's true, I hope for a great new feature that doesn't come with all sorts of asinine limitations.

Glitch it so I can have a floating John Cena head.

Smh the first thing that comes to your mind is to glitch the game? :facepalm:

he probably meant as a joke.

Status doesn't joke

Can a *Censored* just do it for lulz? or everything in creation suite as to be srs business?

..Srs business,Try to way a find to keep that shit offline in your own game and don't be wasting people's time or ruining matches&fun so only you can get a cheap laugh out of it

But whatever that's just me,Good thing I don't play with/against you online then,I only saw the invisible head/floating body BS thing happen on 360 and never on PS3..I sure hope it stays that way and most of the hacked&glitching shit seems to be 360 exclusive for some reason

Archived