End of a Cicle (Start of a New Beginning)

HotavioH™

So, I've noticed that nobody did it this year so I decided to do it.

This isn't a complaint or even a request letter. It's just a "Thank You" Note.

What I really want is to say a BIG Thank You to all the WWE Gaming Universe for the hard work that you guys put through this year's game (WWE'13). Maybe this was the year that we've got some of the best creations, even from Top Creator or even from some new members/creators.

A year that featured some big Creators "Corporations", just like the nCo, a group with some experienced guys that really can convert a union in awesome projects/works. A Partnering that know how to use the special ability of every single member, from the fabulous AJSim to our biggest supporter, "The References Man" Cheedar. And I gladly can say that I'll stay with those guys until the end (nCo 4ever lol).
But wasn't only nCo that grew this year. We guys really have to admit that S.A.S Conections had reached some good level respect. Even passing through a troubled beginning, they didn't gave up, have continued and kept trying, and now thy are working better and better.

Like every year, some highlights shows up and provide new experiences to the WWE Universe. That's the case of our Biggest Creators ever, like WolfgangJT, The D, IamNoModder, Bhangra_Man, NWOldsie, Petchy, Archer, Tich, Status, Codes and much more other amazing creators.

Thanks also to the Arena/Logos/Movesets (Specially my man Righteous)/Entrances/Stories creators. A very Special Thank You (x100) to BrienJ and Pur3Raf3x for those Editing Tools that can provide a Real Customization Experience for everybody, and for Chris Spirito, for his exceptional saves this year (I know that you're bothered that you didn't got a single thanks for your Last NXT Save, but dont worry, your work rules!)

So that's it. I hope that we can all still with that amazing Universe for some more years.

I wish the best for all you guys over here.

Thanks For Everything

My Sincere Words,

Otávio Augusto (HotavioH)

09/12/2013

Classy post bud! I tell my students often a thank you will get you far in life and tell my employees I appreciate them. It's always nice to hear that kinda stuff. It's a great community of people here and I appreciate everyone who contributes to making this my favorite game year after years.

Very nicely put Hotty ;) and thanks for the kind words mate, greatly appreciated. I agree it's a great community and i have enjoyed watching some of the newer guys flourish, keeps things fresh and provides continuity for when us older dudes eventually call it quits. Brienj and Pur3Raf3x are/have been saviours to many of us...only hope they continue their amazing work going forward.

Not to take away from HotavioH's list but in addition to your list I'd like to add some of the people who rarely get mentioned in these type of threads, who don't get the coveted Smacktalks showcase or whatever, but who's work and assistance during this cycle kept me enthused or motivated for as long as I was playing;

Bobby de Neiro & Rjvecw

Invisibleman

Dragonscrew

Keithmajors

PpczTNA50

Maskedmaniac

Great Swanson

All the guys on XBL who made Lucha rings

Mucho thanks

Thanks for the gesture. :) And you're welcome. :cool:

I personally also want to thank Archer, Raza, Righteous, TZC, Rewmac, tekken and Petchy for the movesets, textures, or PT fix help. And also seconding the shout out to Brienj and Pur3Raf3x and the rest of the X-H-P crew. These guys all are part of the whole effort and also need a thanks.

as well as AJSim, nogoodraida, The Von, and Bhangra_Man for the work we did together this year. Had fun. :)

Yes, much thanks to all the awesome creations from all you awesome creators! This communty makes these games soooooo much better and I agree that 13 may have been the best yet. Looking forward to the future. Big mahalo

Hey man, I'm sorry I forgot you on my list. Thanks for the awesome movesets!

Great post! Lookin forward 2 doing it all over again on WWE2K14!!!

#TrueNcoFam will return! Might not be quite as much as this year, as I know everyone will have other games to play-- GTA5 for me personally. But we will do what we do best.

I wanna thank Righteous for awesome move sets! Hopefully he continues fixing the horrible default move-sets we might expect in WWE 2K14! :cool:

I def will fam. I wont be doing as many as I did for 13, but I will do as much as possible! It's all about GTAV!!! Glad that folks like and appreciate what I do. #RighteousMovesets

Not to take away from HotavioH's list but in addition to your list I'd like to add some of the people who rarely get mentioned in these type of threads, who don't get the coveted Smacktalks showcase or whatever, but who's work and assistance during this cycle kept me enthused or motivated for as long as I was playing;

Bobby de Neiro & Rjvecw

Invisibleman

Dragonscrew

Keithmajors

PpczTNA50

Maskedmaniac

Great Swanson

All the guys on XBL who made Lucha rings

Mucho thanks

Me???? Aww shucks thanks Fried but I should be the one thanking you. Your work is amazing, but you already know that haha!! Can't wait to see what you cook up for us all next year friend!!

Archived