Whats Your View On Drugs?

Original IT Factor

I've never done shit like Crack, ectasy, heroin or shit like that. And I completely despise alcohol, only having the occasional mixed drink here and there. I used to drink a lot but got so sick one time that I just can't stomach it anymore.

Weed, oxycontin and percoset I do on a pretty regular basis. I've done xanax a couple of times, used shrooms once. And I've finally got a connect for promethazine and codeine. Gonna cop some of that in like a week. I don't really advise anyone to be like me. I takd oxys and percs for very legit reasons but can't deny that I like the way they make me feel. Everything else started from wild parties in Bellport and Patchogue when I was only like 14, and just steamballed from there.

I've probable responded in this thread like three times already without even knowing.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't smoked/swallowed/shot up anything. I don't really have an interest in drugs. I've had numerous opportunities while hanging out with my friends but I never went at them.

I don't have problems with drugs. Don't understand why some do, but I couldn't care less with what you do to your own body unless you put someone else in danger.

Drugs are a supplement for happiness. Once you're truly happy, you no longer need them.

Or there a supplement for mental illness, take them everyday and your happy but it puts you into your own little world, lifes scary when you get back to the real world :(

I dont plan on doing drugs or drink alcohol. Dont care if you do it because its your body and your life.

My thoughts exactly.
Thanks bro. Drinking and doing drugs isnt doing any good to ur body. But I cant change your opinions and u cant change mine.

I dont plan on doing drugs or drink alcohol. Dont care if you do it because its your body and your life.

My thoughts exactly.
Thanks bro. Drinking and doing drugs isnt doing any good to ur body. But I cant change your opinions and u cant change mine.

We all die anyway brah

My thoughts exactly.

We all die anyway brah

LOL. I see your point there. But im Muslim and drugs and drinking are a big no no. I might drink a beer once or twice in my life. But i cant see doing drugs.

My thoughts exactly.

We all die anyway brah

Lol

My thoughts exactly.

We all die anyway brah

LOL. I see your point there. But im Muslim and drugs and drinking are a big no no. I might drink a beer once or twice in my life. But i cant see doing drugs.

I am pretty sure "Dope" (and a big ass portion of the music it's probably referencing) and Wrestling is too.

My thoughts exactly.
We all die anyway brah

I am pretty sure "Dope" (and a big ass portion of the music it's probably referencing) and Wrestling is too.

Well sir I guess u got me there.

• 4 weeks later...

I smoke weed regularly. I see nothing wrong with it, and as some other people have said I've had some great times with friends while smoking weed.

I've also taken cocaine a few times, but the stuff around where I live sucks so 9/10 times it isn't worth the money.

Other drugs I've done on a one off occasion are MDMA, seeds, salvia, poppers and ket. The only one I'd probably do again is ket. When I did that I went on an amazing trip.

I just do them to experiment. I'm a curious person with a carefree attitude. Although I always do them in a safe environment with friends who I can trust.

The only other drug I really want to try now is shrooms, but I hear it can be kinda hit'n'miss. Still worth a bash though.

Retweet if you're on that good kush and alcohol.

Sending all the names to the police.

Archived