Devon Talks About What's Next For Him After Leaving TNA, Gimmicks

After The Rain

Credit: SEScoops

Former TNA star Devon recently spoke with Florida Today about what’s next for him after leaving the company and becoming a free agent. He joked, “I’m going to Disney World!”

“Actually, I am going to spend more time with the family. I am not done with wrestling. I still have the Team 3D Academy in Kissimmee training wrestlers. There is still a lot for me to do, but I am going to relax a while and enjoy some time off. I will be able totrain more and get in the best shape of my life, and then focus on what is next. Only God knows what he has planned for me and where I am heading; I am just his co-pilot.”

When asked about if he has any regrets about the gimmicks he’s had throughout his career, he said:

“No,” he said. “Some might think I regret the Reverend D-Von character in the WWE, but I actually liked it. I think that was just a case where Paul Heyman and I just saw the character very differently. He is a genius and he would write these scripts for me that I didn’t feel were right for the character. If you don’t feel “it,” it is not going to work. It worked for awhile, but we were on two different pages. Paul created the Dudley Boyz and gave us our start, and I love that guy dearly, we just didn’t agree on the Reverend D-Von character. We bounced back after that character and went on to win championships, so it is all good.”

You can read the full interview at FloridaToday.com.

Nah he's going back to WWE after his time off. My best friend's dad is a Janitor for WWE and he overheard Vince McMahon talking to Devon via speakerphone and they were discussing when would be the best time for Devon to return. My best friend's dad said before a time frame could be given by Devon Vince felt someone was listening in on his business convo and kicked the door open and told my best friend's dad to get the "F" out or he'd have him permanently cleaning dump stains outta the toilets only.....true story

True story.....nah I'm just bs'ing... I just wanted to see how long it would take for one of you guys to hurry up and rush to say "sure" or "here we go again with another my dad or friend works for WWE story" .....typical caws.ws fashion to hurry up and judge someone or to be hella quick to call someone a liar....ahhhh you guys kill me! But no....I have no family members or friends who work in WWE or TNA....just a regular guy

Nah he's going back to WWE after his time off. My best friend's dad is a Janitor for WWE and he overheard Vince McMahon talking to Devon via speakerphone and they were discussing when would be the best time for Devon to return. My best friend's dad said before a time frame could be given by Devon Vince felt someone was listening in on his business convo and kicked the door open and told my best friend's dad to get the "F" out or he'd have him permanently cleaning dump stains outta the toilets only.....true story

Really doubt your friends dad is Vinces janitor but okay lol

Archived