Sexual Chocolate by Spinebuster_94/American Dream...Uploaded 10/09/13

Spinebuster_94

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uploaded 10/09/2013

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tags: Mark Henry, Spinebuster_94

Hopefully I'll have some better quality, updated caps to come. The uploaded version has the blue sexual chocolate attire and the St. Valentine's Day Massacre attires instead of the Wrestlemania 2000 and early 1998 attires. Big props to American Dream, the attires would be awful without him.

Happy playing!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Decided to play about making a Mark Henry the other night. Got it to the point where it looked alright, but asked American Dream to tweak it to try and improve it, and he obliged, donating the Sexual Chocolate and Debut attires in the process. I got it back from him, tweaked it some more and added two attires of my own (although they're bland and basic as I'm shit at paint tool).

Four face skins and five days or so later here we are, suggestions are welcome. Sorry for the awful quality of the pictures:

bffiah.jpg

So yeah, any suggestions at all are welcome.

groovy attires. Face morph looks abit right but needs to be chubby--x axis on cheeks and more depth and may I link you guys to my HCTP Mark Henry link here: http://caws.ws/hctp/pics/markhenry.jpg

there are other real life pics but basically you dont need texture to get the lighter cheek shading. Designs will do it play around it be worth it

groovy attires. Face morph looks abit right but needs to be chubby--x axis on cheeks and more depth and may I link you guys to my HCTP Mark Henry link here: http://caws.ws/hctp/pics/markhenry.jpg

there are other real life pics but basically you dont need texture to get the lighter cheek shading. Designs will do it play around it be worth it

Haven't got the layers for the cheek shading tbh, some of the attires are too layer heavy (such as the flag one), but tbh I'd rather have the attires more accurate since attire inaccuracies are more visible in game.

Dream has contacted me and is going to try to make the blue sexual chocolate attire and a possible second slot of attires, so there's that to look forward to I suppose (if anybody's that interested, although the boards are dead)...

I lightened the cheeks some.. Spinebuster already had designs on his cheeks, just messed around with the coloring/shade numbers.. already got the blue sexual chocolate attire finished(vs. X-pac SD! 99), looking for another attire to make, then I'm sending it back to Spinebuster.

Archived