Nostalgia Attack.

.Legacy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I spent ages doing up that locker room lol

I remember making a nice locker room and never did anything with it. Looked around at the environment and what it had to offer and never went back into the mode.

The series has the worst case of hits in misses of any other game series. HCTP? Great game. SvR? Not so much... 2006 meh pretty good. 2007? *censored*ing fantastic. 2008? Not even worth the $16 gamestop gave me. 2009? Better than 08. 2010? Good game, lots of new things and a fantastic soundtrack. I had even pre-ordered. 2011? Fastest i've ever traded in a game. '12? Mediocre. '13? Just '12 without 2 counts.

2K14 seems to be lackluster too. I won't be buying it. Here's hoping 2K15 makes me want to pre-order. 2010 was the last time I actually enjoyed the game.

'12? Mediocre. '13? Just '12 without 2 counts.

2K14 seems to be lackluster too. I won't be buying it. Here's hoping 2K15 makes me want to pre-order. 2010 was the last time I actually enjoyed the game.

'13 is way better than '12. I think I stopped playing '12 faster than any of the previous games. I think 2k14 will be a great game also. To each their own.

'12? Mediocre. '13? Just '12 without 2 counts.

'13 is way better than '12. I think I stopped playing '12 faster than any of the previous games. I think 2k14 will be a great game also. To each their own.

'13 felt just like '12. 2K14 doesn't really look any different. I hope you're right and 2K14 ends up being great.

*looks at shelf at every game in the series since SD1 lined up*

A few years back before the latest one came out I went back and replayed every game for a few minutes. It was pretty fun seeing all the differences. In a cruel twist however, my Here Comes the Pain was broke and never got past the loading screen with Brock on it. Why did it have to be that one? That is just sick.

The series has the worst case of hits in misses of any other game series. HCTP? Great game. SvR? Not so much... 2006 meh pretty good. 2007? *censored*ing fantastic. 2008? Not even worth the $16 gamestop gave me. 2009? Better than 08. 2010? Good game, lots of new things and a fantastic soundtrack. I had even pre-ordered. 2011? Fastest i've ever traded in a game. '12? Mediocre. '13? Just '12 without 2 counts.

2010 is very underrated. '12 is shit, and '13 is just 12.5.

But I also liked 2008. Maybe because I was 15 and didn't care as much.

Smackdown vs Raw 2008 (only wwe game i ever returned) and 2011 were, IMO, the worst in the series.

I kinda laughed though when playing season in HCTP and rikishi and benoit have a feud and rikishi says "you dont even stop to sign autographs for the kids" and benoit says "I love kids........"

Archived