Who on here would you like to meet/hang out with for a week?

Mustacio

UnknownSoldier and Mustacio were the first two members that popped into my mind when I read the title.

Being a tad older would make it weird to hang out with many of you without getting a "Spyder" rep. ;) In all honesty, there are only one or two members here that I'd have no interest in meeting. You all have something that is interesting.

I'm 19 and a couple of my friends are in their late 20's/ early 30's. depending on how mature you and your group of friends are getting a "spyder rep" shouldn't be a problem. Of course this isn't for everyone and I'm positive that most group of friends in my age category don't have friends who are that old without being their older siblings friends or parents friends. However a lot of members on this site are underage.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UnknownSoldier and Mustacio were the first two members that popped into my mind when I read the title.

Being a tad older would make it weird to hang out with many of you without getting a "Spyder" rep. ;) In all honesty, there are only one or two members here that I'd have no interest in meeting. You all have something that is interesting.

Good thing you wouldn't get that rep around me, seeing how I'll be 25 in January. Damn I feel old!

Without a doubt, most of the servicepeople I instruct are in the 18-23 range and there are many I like talking with. Age isn't always an obstacle.

In most cases, I'm at a different place than most people are in their lives and would probably be considered "boring" by most of you. I'm damn near 40 with a wife and kids.... A lot of the things that I found cool 20 years ago, I've moved on from. I think most of you will too.... it is just the nature of time.

The funny things is.... as you age many of the things you put away you start to gravitate back towards and see with a new perspective. THAT would be a fun talk with many of you. (Sports, comics, wrestling, etc.)

Without a doubt, most of the servicepeople I instruct are in the 18-23 range and there are many I like talking with. Age isn't always an obstacle.

In most cases, I'm at a different place than most people are in their lives and would probably be considered "boring" by most of you. I'm damn near 40 with a wife and kids.... A lot of the things that I found cool 20 years ago, I've moved on from. I think most of you will too.... it is just the nature of time.

The funny things is.... as you age many of the things you put away you start to gravitate back towards and see with a new perspective. THAT would be a fun talk with many of you. (Sports, comics, wrestling, etc.)

I know that feeling. At work I'm the odd one out as my other workmates are either all in their teens, they're mothers with kids, or they're somewhat older. I definitely get on better with the teens as I can relate to them more, and we have things in common.

And I know what you mean about that last part. As of late I've been getting into Pokemon again, which is definitely something I put away circa 2005. I've also been getting into comics more, seeing how I now have access to them, which is something I rarely had when I was younger.

For the record, I'd like to hang out with ya, Whiterhyno. You're definitely one smart MF'er :cool:

MST3Claye, Righteous, Royal Nakamura. :D

I forgot about Claye. He'd be fun to sit down and watch Impact with.

Somebody else I though of to hang around would be Scorpion. Me him get a long pretty well, and we're pretty creative when it comes to wrestling ideas and stuff. It would be cool to sit down with him at a table, and just hash out our ideas how to make WWE, TNA, and any other company more interesting.

Oh yeah, I forgot Chaz. Dat little bitch needs to get his ass kicked, Mortal Kombat style.

Thanks for the mentions, guys! A gathering of the regulars in IMPACT Show thread would be fun to have. Oldsie would be cool! Righteous would be a good one to talk old school wrestling and just regular local NC stuff since he's from the same state and from a town close that I'm from. Our recent Twitter conversations have been fun.

I got along with most of you people when I frequented this place, so I'd imagine we'd get along if we were to ever hang out.

LIO, Herb, Jerky, Mustacio, M3J, Saul, EDGEHEAD, JuFu, Generations, Fuse, and a few others are the names that come to mind.

<3

I'd honestly hang out with anyone but I'd say the main people are the guys I've known for the longest. Status, Misery Business, G, Ernez, Anxiety, Fuse, Tsel, Vii Kay Oh.

I got along with most of you people when I frequented this place, so I'd imagine we'd get along if we were to ever hang out.

LIO, Herb, Jerky, Mustacio, M3J, Saul, EDGEHEAD, JuFu, Generations, Fuse, and a few others are the names that come to mind.

<3

I'd honestly hang out with anyone but I'd say the main people are the guys I've known for the longest. Status, Misery Business, G, Ernez, Anxiety, Fuse, Tsel, Vii Kay Oh.

We go waaaaay back, Cobra. ;)

<3

We go waaaaay back, Cobra. ;)

Indeed we do tsel26. I remember I first messaged you cause you had a Punk avatar lmao.

<3

Lol I see how it is bro. Ive known you since 2010 *Censored*.

Archived