Who on here would you like to meet/hang out with for a week?

Mustacio

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't mind meeting anyone who I could just chill with and have a good time. I have a strange feeling that a lot of people who either be awkward, only talk about wrestling and go on a straight edge rant when I pull out a cigarette. There's plenty of cool guys on here but I can't think of many I'd get on with in a real-life situation.

Anyway, names that come to mind are:

Creeping, Tearson, Rockstar, Crack, Nakamura and of course austin. There's probably a few more. I'd wanna meet Muur and Boston for shits and giggles :hqhq: and doG and London if we're including banned members.

Oldsie

Lyriqz

Ipse

Crack

Chaz

JxE

Nakamura

Rockstar

Poe

Because I get along pretty well with all of the the above. Also:

Muur

Austin - No explanation needed.

Boston Strong

The first and third just for taking the piss out of them with all the autism, brother, and hat jokes, and of course, the countless 'inside' Muur jokes. :hqhq:

I wouldn't even take the piss out of Muur and Boston, I'd just get them loaded up on drugs. They'd end up getting wasted and blowing each other - calling it right now.

LMAO

Also, Soap! Can't believe I forgot to mention that cool ass *Censored*. As well as mah homeboy Starstruck.

I was going to avoid this thread but w/e. RVD 4:20, UncleCreepy, Almost Easy, Ipse, Mr. Muffin, .Crayola, GODstandard, Lumpy. Football/Pokemon discussion etc. Can always throw in people from the Footie/Pokemon thread for that too.

I wouldn't even take the piss out of Muur and Boston, I'd just get them loaded up on drugs. They'd end up getting wasted and blowing each other - calling it right now.

Even though I wouldn't.

Even though I wouldn't.

'oh boston youre so cool'

'thanks muur so are you'

'those other guys are such dicks'

'i know I hate them'

'at least youre here'

'thanks youre really cool'

'so are you boston'

'you know ... im really alone'

'aww what do you mean'

'no one likes me'

'i like you'

'thanks muur'

'i mean I really like you boston'

'i really like you too muur'

'give me a hug mate'

'oh go on then'

'youre so warm boston'

'hold me close muur'

'I love you boston'

'I love you too muur'

'kiss me'

Even though I wouldn't.

'thanks muur so are you'

'i know I hate them'

'at least youre here'

'so are you boston'

'aww what do you mean'

'no one likes me'

'i like you'

'thanks muur'

'give me a hug mate'

'oh go on then'

'youre so warm boston'

'hold me close muur'

'I love you boston'

'I love you too muur'

'kiss me'

:lol:

Even though I wouldn't.

'thanks muur so are you'

'i know I hate them'

'at least youre here'

'so are you boston'

'aww what do you mean'

'no one likes me'

'i like you'

'thanks muur'

'give me a hug mate'

'oh go on then'

'youre so warm boston'

'hold me close muur'

'I love you boston'

'I love you too muur'

'kiss me'

LMFAO!

I'd love to hang out with FozBuoy, funniest guy ever. I wanna marry him while Jonny Craig and Kurt Travis slap each other with a giant fish in the background.

Also Soap, Rockstar, Oldsie, Crack and Aesop. I think I'd get along with those guys super well.

I see how it is. :(

I also wanna meet Rockstar. it'd be interesting to see how we interact, since we tend to argue but still get along and crack jokes with each other. Maybe we can discuss the finer points of Cena and why pushing him was a good idea. :>

Oh, and #limitbreak too just for her sense of humor. And she seems cool to hang out with. We can stalk AJ together.

I got along with most of you people when I frequented this place, so I'd imagine we'd get along if we were to ever hang out.

LIO, Herb, Jerky, Mustacio, M3J, Saul, EDGEHEAD, JuFu, Generations, Fuse, and a few others are the names that come to mind.

Archived