#21 Righteous

Righteous

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,378 posts
  • Gamertag: BIG RIGHTEOUS
  • Twitter: @RighteousProdux

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:57 PM

Evidently you dont know me. I cold care less if you have a problem with me fam.. But since you seem to want to keep this conversation going. Did you ask Doc to use his Kidd? NO. Did you change anything on his caw? YES.  Did you use your own morph? YES. Doesnt matter who's morphed is used, when you fuss at somebody for not asking permission, but yet you did the same thing. That is my point. Instead of gettin upset and trying 2 fire back, you could have understood what I was saying and been like "Well yea, we did do that". Period.. So yes, that does make you a hypocrite. Not calling you names. Your actions depicted such. 

Quite so Petchy.. With that being applied to this situation, there should have never been a problem, as Swanson gave proper credit to all involved. And is why the Good Doc never said anything about his Kidd being used. Since proper credit was given.

Edited by Righteous, 05 September 2013 - 07:00 PM.

#22 The Great Swanson

The Great Swanson

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,700 posts
  • Gamertag: SlashedIntegral
  • SEN (PS3): N/A

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:00 PM

Let's all be friends now guys. Ps Petchy your caws rule!! hope you make some cool ones on 2k14!

Edited by The Great Swanson, 05 September 2013 - 07:04 PM.

#23 rjvecw

rjvecw

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 792 posts
  • Gamertag: rjvecw

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:02 PM

Thank you petchy for your wise words.

#24 bobby de niero

bobby de niero

Midcard

• Banned
  • 1,849 posts
  • Gamertag: bobby de niero
  • Twitter: bobbydeniero

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:01 PM

LOL. Fact is-- you didnt ask his permission to use the caw. No matter how you try 2 twist it. Doesnt it say ya'll "tweaked" his jawline? Dont get mad at me because you look like a hypocrite. Seeing as how this is on a public forum, it's all our business. You cant go calling somebody out on something that you did yourself.  But I'll leave it be, as I dont want Swanson's topic to get closed. I made my point...

ok with vries's morph I did not ask but I also made attires so I could have hart dynasty IMO the difference is that his taking my caws and putting in some one else's morph so there caw has my attires witch means he has made nothing on the caw just changed my morph to bme's I also made vries's Nigel and also gave it attires what if I took an NCOs caw changed it to some one else's morph it's not a tweak its a different caw with some one else's morph and to be honest I really don't care

But just so u know I respect veies and what he does I didn't say it was mine but I'd like to see u make those attires homie b4 u try n roast me it's completely different not the same attires or move set and I know credit was givin oh yeah I made a hart attire to go with dre dh smith to and got them rendered
Oh yeah and any thing I (tweak) I do my self I don't use other people's morphs
And if u would have asked I would have uploaded them to u so u could actually upload them
And if u would have asked I would have uploaded them to u so u could actually upload them

#25 Righteous

Righteous

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,378 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:15 PM

LOL. Fact is-- you didnt ask his permission to use the caw. No matter how you try 2 twist it. Doesnt it say ya'll "tweaked" his jawline? Dont get mad at me because you look like a hypocrite. Seeing as how this is on a public forum, it's all our business. You cant go calling somebody out on something that you did yourself.  But I'll leave it be, as I dont want Swanson's topic to get closed. I made my point...

ok with vries's morph I did not ask but I also made attires so I could have hart dynasty IMO the difference is that his taking my caws and putting in some one else's morph so there caw has my attires witch means he has made nothing on the caw just changed my morph to bme's I also made vries's Nigel and also gave it attires what if I took an NCOs caw changed it to some one else's morph it's not a tweak its a different caw with some one else's morph and to be honest I really don't care

But just so u know I respect veies and what he does I didn't say it was mine but I'd like to see u make those attires homie b4 u try n roast me it's completely different not the same attires or move set and I know credit was givin oh yeah I made a hart attire to go with dre dh smith to and got them rendered
Oh yeah and any thing I (tweak) I do my self I don't use other people's morphs

Ahhh I see ya'll still dont grasp what I was saying. Imma try this 1 more time--- MY POINT WAS THAT HE GOT JUMPED ON FOR USING YOUR CAW WITHOUT PERMISSION-- YA'LL DID THE SAME THING. Used a caw without asking permission. Now, it doesnt matter whose morph is used. The fact still remains. B4 I try and roast you??? You gettin defensive about what?? Exactly. I said nothing about what you did with the caw, I used the caw as an example. As Petchy said-- it is an unwritten code amongst cawers that if you use someone's caw, that you dont have to necessarily ask permission, as long as credit is given. Now with that being said, Swanson gave full credit to all involved. So going by the rule, there should have been no problem here.

#26 bobby de niero

bobby de niero

Midcard

• Banned
  • 1,849 posts
  • Gamertag: bobby de niero
  • Twitter: bobbydeniero

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:32 PM

There is no problem i was angry more so that he said he was going to continue to change morphs on other caws of mine also me and my bro paid money to get textures to make caws that Swanson requested
Then takes a caw I made for him and gives it a a morph from some one else's
I took it as a slap to the face cause obviously he didn't think the caws I made are good enough I could care less who tweaks my caws steals my caws and trust me I will never take a request
Or use something I have to credit some one any more

#27 Oldsie

Oldsie

Blooming where I'm planted

• Members
  • 8,266 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Ask

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:35 PM

Let's please get back on TOPIC.

If more fighting happens after this post you can expect this to be closed.

#28 Righteous

Righteous

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,378 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:36 PM

See, I was not tryin 2 be mean. It's just that when I saw your bro jump on Swanson for doing something that he had done, that wasnt cool to me, which is why I said something. Just because somebody changes your caw, doesnt mean "it wasnt good enough".  Maybe he sees something different in the morph, you know we all dont see a caw in the same way. Sometimes folks have a personal preference to the way they want a caw to look. Dont take it personal fam.  I'm quite sure he didnt mean it that way.

Edited by Righteous, 05 September 2013 - 08:37 PM.

#29 ANTI-

ANTI-

Legend

• Members
  • 7,107 posts
  • Twitter: anti_caws

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:47 PM

Well, I'm sure Swanson appreciates the work you put into it, texture-wise, fig-wise and such, de niero. But I don't see why he was like...obligated to like your work or something. Mesias is one of his favorite guys; atleast enough to where I can't recall him having any other avatar at any point in recent memory. lol. If he wants to tweek the face, it's up to him. Your attires and figs are good but you aren't much of a face guy, in terms of likeness or realism or any of that; atleast not yet. You're one of the guys who I'd love to see improve in that aspect. Swanson's a cool dude...and he meant no disrespect by it. Who knows...maybe tweaking some of your work to his liking will inspire him and/or teach him great things in the way of making Caws of his own from scratch. When a person comes along and copies your work or anyone's, and is a dick about it, then we can attack someone on here. lol

Edited by ☠, 05 September 2013 - 08:48 PM.

#30 The Great Swanson

The Great Swanson

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,700 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:14 PM

Again like i said more updates tonight. Im gonna give rjvecw the morphs to Doi & Yoshino & then he's going to apply them hisself and upload the super caws...
Oh an just so everybody knows I've been using other peoples morphs for caws since the beginning of cawing time lol this isn't something i just decided to do if i change something on a caw and if i think it looks good I'm usually bound to share it with someone...

#31 rjvecw

rjvecw

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 792 posts
  • Gamertag: rjvecw

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:29 PM

Doi and Yoshino will be 2k14 caws.

#32 The Great Swanson

The Great Swanson

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,700 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:54 PM

Alright then
Does anyone care to see the updated Doi and Yoshino caws? If so comment.

#33 The Great Swanson

The Great Swanson

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,700 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:34 PM

This topic can be closed thanks to all that expressed interest and were supportive of my changes.

#34 Kush™

Kush™

G.O.M.D

• Members
  • 4,376 posts
  • Gamertag: GanjaToker187

Posted 07 September 2013 - 10:21 PM

You shouldn't close this,the boards are dead.And usually are at this time of year

#35 The Great Swanson

The Great Swanson

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,700 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:17 AM

But Bobby De Niero & rjvecw want me to. I am torn now i want to respect my friends but at the same time i want to please the people that might have actually been interested in what Naruki Doi and Masato Yoshino looked like after i applied Toomer55's morphs...

#36 Righteous

Righteous

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,378 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:21 AM

If you want to post what you have done to them- I say go ahead. You have done what you are required to do (give proper credit). I'm sure others would like 2 see as well.

#37 Kush™

Kush™

G.O.M.D

• Members
  • 4,376 posts
  • Gamertag: GanjaToker187

Posted 08 September 2013 - 01:32 AM

Yeah I'd say just post it.Its not like you are passing it as your own you are giving proper credit so there shouldn't be a problem.

#38 Masahiro Yoshida aka MACE

Masahiro Yoshida aka MACE

Opener

• Members
  • 335 posts
  • Twitter: @ThaBeardedDragn

Posted 08 September 2013 - 01:36 AM

Also he was just posting pics, he wasn't reuploading them and trying to take all the credit, He never has reuploaded anybodies caws with different morphs and never will, No need to get Ape Sh*t crazy

#39 Mailman

Mailman

My Man

• Members
  • 7,012 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 01:47 AM

Looking good brah, Can't wait too see what you make next

Edited by SproilerBlotch™, 08 September 2013 - 01:47 AM.

#40 The Great Swanson

The Great Swanson

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,700 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:01 AM

I have posted the forms to Toomer55 and De Neiro Inc.'s hybrid caw solely for the people that have interest in them and is not me trying to steal De Neiro Inc's thunder at all they are my good friends and i hope it remains that way for a long time. Credit to Toomer55 & De Neiro Inc.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bobby De Neiro rjvecw BME, Jam75, GhostDog730, NCO