Great Swanson's tweaks: Updated Naruki Doi

The Great Swanson

@ Steve carrel probably not i found this Rodman on cc i liked it since it had textured logos created by Ravenos and i just so happened to make a WCW/NWO Revenge save and I said what the Hell this would be new and different. IF I can find a Karl Malone on cc i could try my best to tweak it for you and post the morphs

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New forms posted :cool:

I recently looked online for a Karl Malone to possibly tweak to feud with Dennis Rodman no luck with that, but while I was on CC I looked through Ghostdog's caws and it appears I'll have quite a few more caws to tweak before 13's end. Planned future tweaks are David Flair, Crowbar, Glacier, and a few others to be named it will probably be just WCW from here on out...

I'll post Petey Williams' morphs in the morning too tired lol

After looking at John Nivea's picture of Naruki Doi, I'm going back to the cawing drawing board. This time I will try once again to tweak him this time using MY OWN personal tweaks and not . John Nivea I apologize for the rude comment earlier, but you are right. Masato Yoshino looks fine but Doi could still use some work. I'm going have to see how many layers are left on that caw and then I'll see what I can do. If it is liked I will pass the morphs along to rjvecw to use for his 2k14 caw.

Im still working on it. This is just the first preview. I''m still changing things around some. Detailing isnt exactly my forte either so if you have any suggestions with that then go ahead and give me some suggestions and i will start on that and the face morph again tomorrow.

If your still playing i can shoot you the morphs for this if you like you probably could come up with something better, i don't regularly caw but I'm usually hit or miss when i do.

Thanks for the ref pic

Let me show you the ref i was using.. . Hold on one sec

I used this one

168g2sg.jpg

Im still working on it. This is just the first preview. I''m still changing things around some. Detailing isnt exactly my forte either so if you have any suggestions with that then go ahead and give me some suggestions and i will start on that and the face morph again tomorrow.

If your still playing i can shoot you the morphs for this if you like you probably could come up with something better, i don't regularly caw but I'm usually hit or miss when i do.

Thanks for the ref pic

Let me show you the ref i was using.. . Hold on one sec

I used this one

168g2sg.jpg

:hqhq: oh jeeez.

• 2 months later...

CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG EVERYONE NEEDS JUST SIT BACK RELAX CRACK OPEN A BEVERAGE OF CHOICE GET SOME GRUB AND TAKE TRIP IRAN IF THEY SO PARTAKE AND STOP RIPPING EACH OTHER CUS OF NOT LIKING PEOPLE TWEEKING THIER SHIT AND WHAT NOT AND THEN WE END UP HAVING PEOPLE GET ALL IM NOT MAKIGN STUFF OR SHARING NO LONGER AND WE HAVE HAD NUFF THIS BS AND NEED NOT HAVE FIGHTING OVER IT CUS IT ONLY LIMITS THE CAWS WE CAN GET SO EVERYONE NEEDS CUT THE BS AND JUST AGREE TO GET ALONG

Archived