Great Swanson's tweaks: Updated Naruki Doi

The Great Swanson

There is no problem i was angry more so that he said he was going to continue to change morphs on other caws of mine also me and my bro paid money to get textures to make caws that Swanson requested

Then takes a caw I made for him and gives it a a morph from some one else's

I took it as a slap to the face cause obviously he didn't think the caws I made are good enough I could care less who tweaks my caws steals my caws and trust me I will never take a request

Or use something I have to credit some one any more

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See, I was not tryin 2 be mean. It's just that when I saw your bro jump on Swanson for doing something that he had done, that wasnt cool to me, which is why I said something. Just because somebody changes your caw, doesnt mean "it wasnt good enough". Maybe he sees something different in the morph, you know we all dont see a caw in the same way. Sometimes folks have a personal preference to the way they want a caw to look. Dont take it personal fam. I'm quite sure he didnt mean it that way.

Well, I'm sure Swanson appreciates the work you put into it, texture-wise, fig-wise and such, de niero. But I don't see why he was like...obligated to like your work or something. Mesias is one of his favorite guys; atleast enough to where I can't recall him having any other avatar at any point in recent memory. lol. If he wants to tweek the face, it's up to him. Your attires and figs are good but you aren't much of a face guy, in terms of likeness or realism or any of that; atleast not yet. You're one of the guys who I'd love to see improve in that aspect. Swanson's a cool dude...and he meant no disrespect by it. Who knows...maybe tweaking some of your work to his liking will inspire him and/or teach him great things in the way of making Caws of his own from scratch. When a person comes along and copies your work or anyone's, and is a dick about it, then we can attack someone on here. lol

Again like i said more updates tonight. Im gonna give rjvecw the morphs to Doi & Yoshino & then he's going to apply them hisself and upload the super caws...

Oh an just so everybody knows I've been using other peoples morphs for caws since the beginning of cawing time lol this isn't something i just decided to do if i change something on a caw and if i think it looks good I'm usually bound to share it with someone...

But Bobby De Niero & rjvecw want me to. I am torn now i want to respect my friends but at the same time i want to please the people that might have actually been interested in what Naruki Doi and Masato Yoshino looked like after i applied Toomer55's morphs...

I have posted the forms to Toomer55 and De Neiro Inc.'s hybrid caw solely for the people that have interest in them and is not me trying to steal De Neiro Inc's thunder at all they are my good friends and i hope it remains that way for a long time. Credit to Toomer55 & De Neiro Inc.

I may go back to your body morph then in that case. I really liked aaronirons face morph because she made him look so damn mean in the face i liked your attires better though dream because you made wcw attires instead of the Japanese ones aaron made.

The morphs will be posted for you shortly.. .

On Dr Death all i pretty much did was carry over aaronirons morphs to jam's attires. I also liked Jam's entrance jackets that's probably one of the main reasons i switched to jam's in the first place other than the fact that i started a classic WCW save

That would be sweet if you made some wwf attires!

• 2 weeks later...

Bump for new tweak....

PS John Nivea i can't see your photo I'm on mobile. But if it's of the Doi caw i would say that there are 2 semi decent Naruki Dois on live if you enjoy puroresu then i say suck it up and enjoy the caws that are on cc...

Also i have about 9 layers left for detailing which this could use. Any tips that could help would be appreciated

Right now it looks ok from far away but once you get up close it looks off some

Archived