Official Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread

Ömniscieɳce®

i dont see why it wouldnt stay open its in the fun and game sec and if nobody complain to the higher up it should be fine ......so now

i have help this thread so come and help mine ..the dbz thread ! let supports each other :cool:

i dont see why it wouldnt stay open its in the fun and game sec and if nobody complain to the higher up it should be fine ......so now

i have help this thread so come and help mine ..the dbz thread ! let supports each other :cool:

I just posted my favorite fight on there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVu9BkUPt4Y

the first episode . ! (i dont even know what is yugioh but let support the thread .. )

Shame they made them weak as hell. Especially Ra, the real Ra in the game is one of the worst cards in the game unfortunately. The only effect it kept was taking off life points to give to Ra so it's stregnth is based on your life points. Which is risky, one life point lowering card, boom done. They can also negate you using the effect (and you still lose the life points), one Effect Veiler and you're down to 100 life points (they made it to 100 rather than 1) and a monster with 0 attack points. Yeah, Ra sucks. Slifer and Obelisk are still good though.

Shame they made them weak as hell. Especially Ra, the real Ra in the game is one of the worst cards in the game unfortunately. The only effect it kept was taking off life points to give to Ra so it's stregnth is based on your life points. Which is risky, one life point lowering card, boom done. They can also negate you using the effect (and you still lose the life points), one Effect Veiler and you're down to 100 life points (they made it to 100 rather than 1) and a monster with 0 attack points. Yeah, Ra sucks. Slifer and Obelisk are still good though.

Yeah Effect Veiler is annoying. They should semi-limit that card.

Obelisk is the only one I consider using in a competitive deck. The other 2 would be just for a fun deck.

Archived