Abdullah The Butcher (by B7) *Uploaded! -Sept. 5, 2013- updated pictures NOW UP!*

ANTI-

'B7' is done. But I will be back and better than ever if certain plans work out in my favor. I want to start fresh... The whole 'B7' name has kind of run it's course, I feel. I only originally used it because an old friend of mine was on these forums years ago with a name that was kind of a play off of my 'B7' nickname I'd been using for CAWs way before I posted here on my own. 'B7' was just the local alias I'd use back around the pre-SvR days when the games [and wrestling] were actually really popular and people would seek me out in school and shit eventually to make people they hadn't already seen made online by someone "good". Funny how that trend continues with me. lol. I could make them and they would trade my stuff amongst themselves via memory cards. It was kinda cool. And then eventually I got good by learning from the good ones. I wish many others of the current newer gen would follow my example, in that respect. Other people had aliases, so I chose 'B7', for a dumb reason. :lol: But yeah, time to graduate from that...

Anyway...most people don't care about that...Plenty of stuff being tweaked that will keep me busy as soon as I receive 2K14, if I've played my cards right. Even in the process of converting my WWE12 Brian Pillman to this game and seeing what I can do. I will finally post the official Abdullah attire gifs within the day, and that'll be a wrap on this topic and B7. Thanks. :cool: Oh, and for what it's worth, I plan on becoming alot quieter as well. lol :D

Exactly! I've explained it that way before, but I avoid overemphasizing it or whatever because people would take it the wrong way and see it as me thinking I'm some kind of big shot or something....when, really, I just want a new name/identity, and I want to make way more quality people in a much shorter timespan. I feel like I've improved a great deal in areas that I used to hesitate and procrastinate with for weeks on end.

I'd love to get renders on all my people for 2K14, however I can politic my way into getting that done. lol. I know of several people who make their own, but I was thinking of compensating Brienj himself in return for such services; we've discussed it in the past a bit and he was open to it....I'm not really a modder, and, if any modder deserves compensation, it's him.

Welp. Early, early builds of some upcoming 2K14 ish I'm working out now.....

zatv.gif
dgl.gif

^...having some complications with this one...but it's coming along somewhat....

ee3.gif

Oh...since we were talking about The Crusher earlier...

6u4e.gif

still needs eyebrows and hair detailing and stuff, but you can kinda see him starting to form..

If working out base figs now helps as much as I think it might, I look forward to continuing to tweak things until they eventually move further out of the cartoony realm and into half-decent territory.

• 1 month later...

with bruno in we need a zybysko n david sammartino

I don't know about David but I've been thinking about Zybysko, as he links up to both Bruno and Verne Gagne, being Bruno's protege and an AWA champion who happened to be married to one of Verne's daughters. We'll see. All in good time...

• 2 months later...

Archived