Abdullah The Butcher (by B7) *Uploaded! -Sept. 5, 2013- updated pictures NOW UP!*

ANTI-

ABDULLAH THE BUTCHER

Tag(s): ABDULLAH NWA NJPW WLF

caw mode shots:

shk.gif
fht.gif

Attire 1:

z8u5.gif
tm1.gif

Attire 2 (Red):

rmf.gif
e6i.gif

Attire 3 (Alternate Red):

hm5.gif
xiru.gif

Attire 4 (vs. Mil Mascaras 1979):

5vg.gif
zp7.gif

en4.gif
6gt.gif
fpgn.gif

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank Yous:

First and foremost, thanks to Brienj. Not that I used his tool much, if at all, for this Caw in particular, but I really appreciate everything he's done for all of us.

Thanks to Acid6D94 for the Rick Rude texture he allowed me to have, of which I stole bits and pieces of hair from...it's been the gift that keeps on giving. lol

Thanks to BHANGRA_MAN for hooking me up with Miztah Raza to get my stuff fixed in the first place way back when. Hopefully the fun continues into this next year. :cool:

And lastly, thanks to gamertag SWRwarhawk for his awesome PT of shoelaces, which I slightly modified in color to suit Verne's boots. I lost my own PT and didn't really feel like doing it again, so I searched CC for reuploadable ones and there they were :mysterio: . Good shit :cool:

Boards are just dead. Anyway liking this man anything textured? Great work. Hope you post more at the beginning of the next game ;)

Only thing textured on him is his eyebrows, and even that wasn't really entirely necessary.. lol. But thanks alot man.

This is awesome

Glad ya like it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fleshing out a moveset. Then it's attire 2. This is looking like it will be uploaded to Live within the week. But it's important that 2K14's CAW mode set-up not be too far a stretch from the current one. lol

Imma download him and beat him up with everyone on the entire roster.

Seems legit. lol. Even though playing as him is proving pretty fun, it should be more fun when his moveset is complete and I play against him. It's gonna be a bloodbath for sure. But in the end, everyone's gonna wind up with Hepatitis, so who really gets the last laugh? I think Abdullah does, friend......I think Abdullah does. :corino:

Imma download him and beat him up with everyone on the entire roster.

Seems legit. lol. Even though playing as him is proving pretty fun, it should be more fun when his moveset is complete and I play against him. It's gonna be a bloodbath for sure. But in the end, everyone's gonna wind up with Hepatitis, so who really gets the last laugh? I think Abdullah does, friend......I think Abdullah does. :corino:

Haha...oh man, so bad. But it's funny 'cuz it's true.

lol...At this point, I think all the important stuff is fleshed out. There's a chance I'm gonna go out and grab some drinks tonight, but if I don't, I think I can pull off finishing this tonight. If not, tomorrow. I don't foresee any major roadblocks, as Abdullah wasn't really a man of varying attires in terms of color or detail. And even then, I worked my butt off in PT creating a near-perfect replica of the "Tae Kwon Do' and fist within a circle logo, and yet, when you apply it to Abby's pants and minimize it to it's realistic sizing, it looks like shit. *Censored* you. Logo took me like an hour. lol. But oh well...yeah...this is coming soon...and then I go silent until who knows when.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Out of curiosity, though, since I like what I'm accomplishing with Abdullah, what other old school guys would you find interesting to see made by me going into the new game? The thing about newer, current talent is that either I find them way overrated, or they pretty much all do the same shit, I dunno.....I'm trying to get myself back into what's going around the indies these days, but there's just so many workers out there getting all this praise and then I watch them in action and they all do the same shit. Look the same. Have the same complete lack of standout charisma. lol. I still haven't watched a WWE Raw since Punk's last one as champion. And I haven't watched TNA iMPACT! since.....2010-11 I don't think. lol

Awesome stuff B7,think you done the best you can with the body morph with the game's limit. And I would like to see The Sheikh,Bruiser Brody and Bad News Brown.

And we could collab on a CAW next game . I've got a few ideas

Brody and Bad News are definitely guys I've been wanting to make for awhile now, so I'll be working out base figs for those to get a head start for 2K14. If by 'Sheik' you mean the "Original Sheik", I admit I don't know very much about him, but I could look into giving it a shot at some point.

And hell yeah, man. If you'd like to collab on anything just let me know who and whatever you'd like me to do....I'm sure we could piece together something fun for the people. :cool:

--------------------------------------------------

Abdullah = 3 attires down. Entrance done. Moveset done. Might go for his white attire last. Not married to the idea, as I don't care much for his white attire, but I haven't seen anything else I could go for. If all goes as planned, this gets uploaded within 24 hours. But...for now... :yawn:

I'll pm you soon with a couple of ideas man

Cool. :cool:

Odd as it sounds. I've been dying for someone to make a legit Tracy Smothers.

I like Tracy Smothers, though I don't know much about his work in his "heyday" if he ever really had one. lol. I know him more from his stint in ECW as part of the FBI and then some stuff in he did in the indies around the early 2000's. Speaking of which, I wonder what Chris Hamrick is doing these days. lol

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abdullah has been uploaded!

Search tags: ABDULLAH NWA NJPW WLF

gif presentation of attires coming soon. I'll also go on record and say I'm not 100% proud of the "alternate red" attire, but there was no better pants selection, lengthwise. It looks okay, though. It was more of a last minute thing because his original pants were too short, and these were perfect length and all that, but are jeans, and you don't have to look very hard to realize they're jeans....but it still does the trick for now. lol. That disclaimer aside, give it a download and enjoy! No idea when I'll be back with a new CAW, but, if my "base figs" experiment goes as planned, you might see me sooner than later, in one form or another.

Great work on Abdullah, especially with the limits on the fat guy morphing.

I tell you who I would love to see you make, seeing as you've been making guys from the '80's, I'd love to see you having a go at Ox Baker.

Ha! I was actually gonna make Ox Baker this year and just never got around to it for whatever reason, as happened with a number of caw slots I eventually just gave up on and got rid of this year. lol. I can go for him in 2K14 for sure. As far as the 80s thing, Ox, Abdullah, Bruno, Andre, Verne, Harley and such were already around and getting over as far back as the late 50s/early 60s, to be fair. lol. As long as there are good [colored] ref pics available and in-ring footage that can be found to craft a moveset around, I can go for just about anyone from any era of oldschool, for the fun of it.

Very nice idea for the gifs man.. The caw looks cool :)

Thanks man. I love it, but if other people like it too, I love it even more. :cool:

Jumbo Tsuruta. Nobody ever seems to make him. He's probably one of the top five wrestlers from Japan.

Lou Thesz. That Bruno/Gagne/Thesz Triple Threat would be epic

The Freebirds. Cuz why not? :P

Got to go grab that Butcher and start dropping the Sudanese Meat Cleaver on some jabronis.

Jumbo Tsuruta. Nobody ever seems to make him. He's probably one of the top five wrestlers from Japan.

Got to go grab that Butcher and start dropping the Sudanese Meat Cleaver on some jabronis.

I admit I'm one of those people who never thought of going for Jumbo, but I could give it a shot, sure.

I, as most of you I'm sure, are under the suspicion that Bruno will have his own ingame model this year, albeit probably DLC, as he wouldn't really fit the star-studded 30 Years of Wrestlemania deal. I tend to leave in-game models alone and spend time on other people who aren't in the game. Come 2K14, there's no Andre or Bruno from me. Gagne and Thesz are in, though, if all goes as planned. Though I feel like the chest hair detailing spared with not having to make Bruno will now still be needed for Thesz, who was a bit of a hairy critter himself. lol

As for the Freebirds, I've been dying to make a Michael Hayes for like 3 years now, but just never got around to it for some reason. If you want Freebirds, I will try my best, dude. Enjoy Abdullah! :cool:

Thank you so much for Abdullah!! & for everything you made for us on 13. You're one of the coolest and friendliest guys on this site i just want to say thank you for taking on my many challenges/requests this year! Until we meet again Senor B7!! *throws a rose into the wind*

I admit I'm one of those people who never thought of going for Jumbo, but I could give it a shot, sure.

I, as most of you I'm sure, are under the suspicion that Bruno will have his own ingame model this year, albeit probably DLC, as he wouldn't really fit the star-studded 30 Years of Wrestlemania deal. I tend to leave in-game models alone and spend time on other people who aren't in the game. Come 2K14, there's no Andre or Bruno from me. Gagne and Thesz are in, though, if all goes as planned. Though I feel like the chest hair detailing spared with not having to make Bruno will now still be needed for Thesz, who was a bit of a hairy critter himself. lol

As for the Freebirds, I've been dying to make a Michael Hayes for like 3 years now, but just never got around to it for some reason. If you want Freebirds, I will try my best, dude. Enjoy Abdullah! :cool:

Speaking of crazy chest hair, Hayes has a pretty good dose of it himself. Too bad there's no 3D chest hair option like with the muttonchops. lol

Thanks again man.

@The Great Swanson:

Hey, the pleasure's been all mine, dude. Thanks for the kind words. Keep requesting and I'll keep seeing what I can do. If anything, I did pass my Superstar Billy Graham off to 'american dream' weeks ago for him to have his way with, particularly attire-wise, but to date, I guess he's still been working on his own stuff. If that doesn't see the light of day, then Abdullah The Butcher is officially THE last ever "B7 Caw". I'm not done. I'm just kind of....getting called up to the main roster, in a way, you could say. I have pretty big hopes for what is gonna happen. Barring any kind of like.....death...or neck-down paralysis or some shit..."B7" being finished will not be a bad thing in the least. I'm just upgrading a bit. Keep requesting, though. Man, I might even make one of the old school wrestling bears, just to piss people off. Man, absolutely noone's gonna use that shit, but can you imagine me pulling off a realistic wrestling bear...realistic moveset and everything? lmao :happy:

@Ozzmonkey:

Yeah, I know. That would be pretty awesome. lol. George Steele could use some 3D body hair all over. :lol:

I'm still completely behind my idea of many years ago of putting a new ingame model of him into a game, just for the sake of a character exclusive animation of him biting off the turnbuckle and ripping it apart instead of just untying it and pulling it off like anyone else. Who WOULDN'T wanna play as the Animal then, right? lol. I don't think Thesz or Hayes would be too much of a problem because it's not like their attires were all that detailed anyway, y'know? I'll have plenty of room for body hair and such, I believe. :cool:

You keep saying finished but it means you be back for 2k14 right?

B7 is finished for good. WWE 13 is the last time you'll see that name attached to anything. I refuse to count my chickens before they hatch on this one, but, if things line up correctly, I'll be a much more relevant presence in the community than I've ever been. And if they don't line up, my hiatus will be an indefinite one. Going into a new era of WWE games, if I can't start fresh and be better than I've ever been, I won't be anything at all, and just enjoy what all you other great creators do. :cool:

Archived