Jose Canseco and Riddick Bowe Trying to Get Into TNA Wrestling?

IAMTHESHOWOFF

- FormerMajor League Baseball player José Canseco expressed on Twitter that he is trying to get the attention of TNA President Dixie Carter, while chatting it up with Riddick Bowe on Twitter. Bowe reportedly is trying to get into professional wrestling as well.

Riddick sent the following message to Canseco and Robbie E on Twitter yesterday:

"@RobbieEImpact what's up partner. Being we have same manager. How do I become a bro and your tag teampartner. U need a tough guy partner"

Canseco replied back with the following:

"@RobbieEImpact what'sup bro. When u coming to Vegas. Ask @TNADixie to get me in tna. I will be your bodyguard"

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/tna/Jose_Canseco_and_Riddick_Bowe_Trying_to_Get_Into_TNA_Wrestling.html#HYWALzLdjiRA8IMq.99

Okay this is getting out of control lol....stay away from Pro Wrestling. All these washed up has beens looking for a paycheck cause their careers are over and they got nothing better to do but pimp themselves out over Twitter. Go do an infomercial for home shopping network or something. Stay away from pro wrestling. Why cant these fools fade into obscurity with just a little bit of f$&!7@!! dignity?? Go away, stay away, and stop making a mockery out of an entire industry by insinuating that your old worthless ass is worth even entertaining your fantasy of stepping into a wrestling ring.

Adam "Pacman" Jones

AJ Pierzynski

Dale Torborg

David Eckstein

Frank Trigg

Johnny Damon

Quinton "Rampage" Jackson

Tito Ortiz

Gee, wonder why athletes think TNA will hire them.

In all fairness to Dale Torborg, he's actually an experienced pro wrestler. He wrestled in WCW as the KISS Demon.

Adam "Pacman" Jones

AJ Pierzynski

Dale Torborg

David Eckstein

Frank Trigg

Johnny Damon

Quinton "Rampage" Jackson

Tito Ortiz

Gee, wonder why athletes think TNA will hire them.

Because they not only do that, they actually put heavy emphasis on them.

Archived