Famous/Infamous Caws.ws Members

EDGEHEAD15

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While i'm not big on the site, i think in terms of the wwe games' sections i'm pretty well known, both famously and infamously. I coined a term a lot of members have started to use, and i've always spoken my mind regarding topics, which has gotten me in a bit of trouble from time to time. In terms of the whole site I'm well below many other members however.

I remember you mostly from the older days on the forum as Jaitsu.

Speaking of older days on the WWE games section, Create-a-Tractor mode, anyone?

I don't vividly remember the Yoko person, but I remember the Emmerdale camera website. No idea why anyone would run that, but whatever.

And did anyone end up figuring out who the hell TTFU was? I figured out something messed up was going on when she was sending me private messages telling me I was hot, simply because I looked like her brother. I didn't question the whole crazy incest thing, but the fact that someone thought I was hot. No-one in the right mind would think that.

It was a member known as Huntsman. He admitted it in my end of year award thread and was subsequently banned. He then PMed Dazman on another forum to get him unbanned.

How on Earth did he find so many pictures of the same two girls on webcam? And more importantly, how did we not discover him with Google reverse image search?

While i'm not big on the site, i think in terms of the wwe games' sections i'm pretty well known, both famously and infamously. I coined a term a lot of members have started to use, and i've always spoken my mind regarding topics, which has gotten me in a bit of trouble from time to time. In terms of the whole site I'm well below many other members however.

:lol: memories..

Alex getting banned was something I still disagree with. Especially since, like you said, it was on Twitter. I actually got suspended because Alex had a pm conversation where an active mod cursed him out, and I posted it in the Official Pics of the Day thread and edited a bunch of really old posts and embedded them into those.

I like the idea of D.A.N.'s page supposedly exposing all the higher ups, but he took it way too far. Took himself too seriously too. Not to mention, it was very short lived.

I feel as if iSlash and Hytman deserved their bans though, even though I liked them. They could have argued their points without blatant flaming of the staff. I don't think they much cared about being banned anyway though. iSlash js doing just find without caws. Same with Alex, though I still think it pisses him off.

Same with Lio... he could have been unbanned if he didn't flame the staff. I think Alex was the only ban that wasn't deserved, especially when higher-ups have made it clear in the past that anything that gets said out of the forum doesn't affect the member/s in the forum.

ME I been pissing people off sense day one

Luckily people are like puppets and respond to you pissing them off.

haha im the puppet master

im going say gamegod just for pissing off the mods having to lock his cory does this topics every day last year

:lol: memories..

I remember browsing those threads before I joined the site. Who stopped posting those threads?

Shit, it was only funny if you were there for the original. Wasn't the guy from Africa or something?

I'm afraid I don't recall. I'm 20 years old, me memory ain't what it used to be.

On TTFU, any reason the guy PMed me asking if he could make an avatar for me but asked specifically that I didn't credit him? Thought it was a bit weird. Must have been bored. Avy was dece though.

No idea. Were you there for the thread where it was revealed Dazman was being *censored*ed with. The guy behind the guy came out and made some pretty hilarious, though incredibly mean comments.

On TTFU, any reason the guy PMed me asking if he could make an avatar for me but asked specifically that I didn't credit him? Thought it was a bit weird. Must have been bored. Avy was dece though.

No idea. Were you there for the thread where it was revealed Dazman was being *censored*ed with. The guy behind the guy came out and made some pretty hilarious, though incredibly mean comments.

Nah, I got updated pretty late it seems. Seems I've missed quite a bit even when I've been on the forum.

Shit, it was only funny if you were there for the original. Wasn't the guy from Africa or something?

I'm afraid I don't recall. I'm 20 years old, me memory ain't what it used to be.

Oh God, I just turned 20 4 days ago, you're making me feel old.

All I can say is that I'm thankful from past bad experiences of sexting with someone who was clearly not who they said they were (I was REALLY young and REALLY stupid), that I didn't do the same to TTFU. It was bad enough that I was on his/her 'Hottest members of Caws' list. I LOOK LIKE STEVE BUSCEMI YOU BLIND FOOL.

Teryo for sure. Dude is quite honestly one of the best members the site had. He made everybody think with what he would say, and even though a lot of people say that's one of his faults, it's also one of his pros. The dude can really show his intelligence when needed and has very good debating skills. He may have a weird ass thought process, but it's sort of his charm in a way, and he does drop nuggets of gold within that crazy mind of his. Whether it be Teryo the video maker, or Teryo the person, dude is just all around great.

FuFu and Alex were great, especially FuFu. Both of them really contributed a lot to the entertainment section, and made it a great place to post in. Plus if it wasn't for FuFu, I would have never gotten into CHIKARA.

I don't really know D.A.N., but from everything I heard, guy sounded pretty cool. He pretty much went down the same way Nic Virtue did which is slightly sad in my opinion.

Dazman was for a long time my best buddy on this site. He was one of the nicest people on the site and would help you with anything. But then that TTFU stuff happened, and he just started to get depressed as well as change. The change being from two things 1) what TTFU did to him and 2) everybody on this form ganged up on him and joked about what happened way too much. I'm not saying it's bad to make fun of something bad, but it got way to out of hand. He literally felt that if we weren't going to respect his feelings on the matter, that he wouldn't respect ours, and that's why he went down the path he did and got banned. Is it his fault, yes. But a good chunk of the blame is on all of us.

Ipse is the nicest guy on the whole bloody forum. He's helpful, he's kind, he's serious, he's everything that makes a good member and good moderator.

And since I saw some people do this, I'll do it as well. I think I'm probably one of the most known people on the site. Like a lot of people, I post in almost every section. And like many other people, I contribute quite a bit. When I first joined, I like to think I pretty much owned the entire Indy section with all of the articles I did on hardcore wrestling. I created probably one of the most popular EWR diaries on the site, and showed off that the non wrestling diaries could be entertaining and good when done right. I've contributed quite in bit as a reporter of sorts, and I'd like to think that I've actually been a good poster in terms of being helpful goes. I have my bad qualities too, but I think for the most part I've been a really good member. I've brought entertainment, some nice discussions, and dropped some real good bombs of intelligence. Plus...how many other people can say that for an entire day, they had the staff going crazy over one opinion, and was able to show off one staff member's asshole nature? Probably quite a number of others, but they usually get banned. I may get banned for saying what I just did, but eh. I like to think I'm both famous and infamous.

I know I probably sound like I hate mods, but I really don't. I love Ipse. He's so based.

Same. I don't hate the mods, I just think some of them have the habit of going... overboard, and occasionally showing a little favouritism; same as any other forum. Ipse rules the world.

I know I probably sound like I hate mods, but I really don't. I love Ipse. He's so based.

Same. I don't hate the mods, I just think some of them have the habit of going... overboard, and occasionally showing a little favouritism; same as any other forum. Ipse rules the world.

My thoughts exactly. A lot of them are really cool guys. Others on the other hand...

I been wondering does dis place have a hof

I think it did, once, but got removed. I know a few sections that have HOFs (RPG, for instance), but the board in general doesn't.

Also, Jeoy (Ipse) follows the rules like a sexy sexy cyborg. Plus, he touched me inappropriately one time, but in a really appropriate manner.

T.R.I.C. is my favorite member of all time. Which is funny cause anyone who was here when I first came here, me and him got into that...disagreement for lack of a better term in Pics of Yourself. Gas pumps, beanies, devil horns it was fun. It was crazy that he had been here since he was like 11 or 12 or some shit and nobody had any idea that he was that young atleast until I came on, cause I remember him revealing his real age to people when I was here. He's like a year younger than me. I never got real close with him, but we ended up being a bit like aquaintances towards the end of his run, or maybe I'd just like to think that cause I admired him so much.

I don't vividly remember the Yoko person, but I remember the Emmerdale camera website. No idea why anyone would run that, but whatever.

And did anyone end up figuring out who the hell TTFU was? I figured out something messed up was going on when she was sending me private messages telling me I was hot, simply because I looked like her brother. I didn't question the whole crazy incest thing, but the fact that someone thought I was hot. No-one in the right mind would think that.

It was a member known as Huntsman. He admitted it in my end of year award thread and was subsequently banned. He then PMed Dazman on another forum to get him unbanned.

How on Earth did he find so many pictures of the same two girls on webcam? And more importantly, how did we not discover him with Google reverse image search?

Those girls were his legit friends and they were in on the joke. They used his account while they were at his house.

Dazman was for a long time my best buddy on this site. He was one of the nicest people on the site and would help you with anything. But then that TTFU stuff happened, and he just started to get depressed as well as change. The change being from two things 1) what TTFU did to him and 2) everybody on this form ganged up on him and joked about what happened way too much. I'm not saying it's bad to make fun of something bad, but it got way to out of hand. He literally felt that if we weren't going to respect his feelings on the matter, that he wouldn't respect ours, and that's why he went down the path he did and got banned. Is it his fault, yes. But a good chunk of the blame is on all of us.

Not shocked at how he was treated. He was treated far too horribly, whether it was about TTFU or his love for Kaitlyn.

Ipse is definitely a good mod and a good guy overall.

Not shocked at how he was treated. He was treated far too horribly, whether it was about TTFU or his love for Kaitlyn.

Ipse is definitely a good mod and a good guy overall.

It truly is kinda sad. I remember when I first signed up at the other forum, he was being treated damn nice over there, compared to when I last saw him, he was getting his ass handed to him almost daily.

Archived