To TNA #1 : Truth Martini

Lariant Barrage

Hello. I recently listened to the Truth Martini Art Of Wrestling Podcast, and he was speaking about how he has never really gotten a big break, so I started thinking about how TNA has been releasing Talent to bring in new talent and I thought about how they could use Martini to hype the new talent up and eventually get them over, in my mind Truth Martini got over Michael Elgin who has the charisma of a wet towel so Do you think that he could make talent achieve greatness? Who do you think he should manage? Or do you think this is pure Hoopla?

Hello. I recently listened to the Truth Martini Art Of Wrestling Podcast, and he was speaking about how he has never really gotten a big break, so I started thinking about how TNA has been releasing Talent to bring in new talent and I thought about how they could use Martini to hype the new talent up and eventually get them over, in my mind Truth Martini got over Michael Elgin who has the charisma of a wet towel so Do you think that he could make talent achieve greatness? Who do you think he should manage? Or do you think this is pure Hoopla?

----

:mellow:

Truth Martini entertained me whenever I watched ROH, so I'm all for it. TNA could do with a few managers considering they haven't had many high profile ones since James Mitchell left years ago.

Archived