TJ Perkins (Manik) Officially Signs TNA Contract, Sam Shaw Gone From TNA?

After The Rain

Credit: SEScoops

- The official YouTube account of TNA Wrestling has released footage of Dixie Carter presenting the individual who portrays X Division Champion Manik, TJ Perkins, with an official TNA Wrestling contract.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZe-zIk1Aq8#t=61

- Sam Shaw, who has not appeared on TNA Wrestling programming since June at Slammiversary, has not returned to the promotion’s Louisville, Kentucky based developmental league Ohio Valley Wrestling—he was assigned there late last year after being awarded a contract through “Gut Check.” According to his Twitter account, he is currently residing in Florida and appearing for various independent groups during his hiatus.

Why the hell would they reveal the identity behind the mask to public but yet he still should use the gimmick coming to the match? Thats not how masked wrestlers gimmick works... let him be himself and hire another wrestler --maybe from AAA so he could fit in the maskedman gimmick-- but dont *censored*ing reveal the identity :facepalm:

I think the minute hogan walked out and introduced him a TJ...the character was as dead as Dillinger...right then and there. Can't understand why he's still showing up. In the spirit and tradition of lucha libre and the mask...it's about the characters...the mystique and mystery. Those characters are larger than life superheroes...once you drop the mask...everything's out on the table and the thrill is gone.

I think the minute hogan walked out and introduced him a TJ...the character was as dead as Dillinger...right then and there. Can't understand why he's still showing up. In the spirit and tradition of lucha libre and the mask...it's about the characters...the mystique and mystery. Those characters are larger than life superheroes...once you drop the mask...everything's out on the table and the thrill is gone.

Why the hell would they reveal the identity behind the mask to public but yet he still should use the gimmick coming to the match? Thats not how masked wrestlers gimmick works... let him be himself and hire another wrestler --maybe from AAA so he could fit in the maskedman gimmick-- but dont *censored*ing reveal the identity :facepalm:

*censored*ing TNA, man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzqt6Volk7U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7nDI1U0JXo

WWE and WCW have done the same thing, reveal the masked man yet let him still wrestle with the mask. If he wants to continue wearing it then good for him. I don't know about anyone else, but I STILL remember that Rey Mysterio looks like a 5 yr. old without his mask on. It's better that he kept it on.

Archived