WWE Show Discussion

Faster Than Light

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guarantee that a few guys in here will become fans of the Matadors and start littering this forum with sigs and pictures of them and then start bitching about how good they are and that they deserve the tag titles. There's always "those" people.

They'll be the best tag team in WWE if they get over with their "OLE!" chants. Hopefully that happens, because Primo and Epico are good wrestlers, too.

Cesaro ain't stiff.

Um what?

Antonio Cesaro does not wrestle "stiff". Stiff is a term used to describe wrestlers hurting other wrestlers either intentionally or unintentionally when wrestling. Bryan, Punk, Ohno etc.. are always called and labled as "stiff" wrestlers. I was just saying, that's all.

I guarantee that a few guys in here will become fans of the Matadors and start littering this forum with sigs and pictures of them and then start bitching about how good they are and that they deserve the tag titles. There's always "those" people.

I will only be interested if Rosa Mendes is with them...

According to reports she won't be.

I will only be interested if Rosa Mendes is with them...

According to reports she won't be.

There goes my optimism...

Cesaro should do more dropkicks. The one he did on Darren Young looked brutal as *Censored*

"OLE!"

Count me in

Vincent, you're real lucky that you get to fly every Friday and meet superstars and divas and stuff. Which diva has been the nicest for you thus far (looks and personality-wise)?

Summer by a million miles.

pic.twitter.com/qcIRBbqlLE

@#limitbreak where you at, girl?

Was Smackdown! this week worth watching?

Vincent, you're real lucky that you get to fly every Friday and meet superstars and divas and stuff. Which diva has been the nicest for you thus far (looks and personality-wise)?

Summer by a million miles.

pic.twitter.com/qcIRBbqlLE

@#limitbreak where you at, girl?

Goddammit.

<3

If he does, I could see Punk making the IC more relevant than WHC, and more fun than it'd be with Curtis.

Heck yeah he could.

Though if RVD captures the WHC it may be a littler harder.

Hmm, not sure if RVD can do it. but it'd be interesting to see. Hell, Punk vs. RVD could be awesome!

Sweet that the Busaiku Knee Kick is officially Bryan's finisher. Looks impactful and legit. I still hope Christian stays in the World Heavyweight Championship picture though.

Nah that chicken leg is long gone.

Archived