Breaking Exclusive: Ric Flair Pulled From 2K Legend's Panel, Replaced by Lawler, Stephanie Forced to Explain, WWE Officials Said to be Furious

Shattered!™

Its all very well JR blaming his behavior on his bells palsy but it still doesn't explain his behavior. since when does slurred speech make you act like an ass? and as for Flair, I don't feel sorry for him at all. he screwed up his own life. I'm tired of hearing about his 16 world titles and his 2 hall of fame rings. yes, he is a legend, but he is a shadow of his former self these days and constantly makes a fool of himself. there are a lot of legends and hall of famers, but they don't act like Flair

#Winning!

Though, all do respect for Ric Flair and his losing of his son; as I said the Hall Of Fame Ring story was the only one that should have been said then he should have Shut The Hell Up. As the person above has stated and several others have stated, J.R was being an Ass the entire time.

we get it man, you didn't like it. shut the hell up about it already. we all know how JR is. we all know how Flair is. and yes he took it too far. it was a stupid panel that no one gives a shit about anyway. I really don't know what you were expecting out of it but its funny to see people so butt hurt over it.

:cool: Nice way to insult people without reason, looking to spam farther; people are making excuses and passing this off as nothing. This was suppose to promote WWE2k14, Ric Flair & JR took it as a joke; so basically they took the fans as jokes...

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's their business and I can understand where they're coming from. however you guys getting so mouthy and taking it so personal is ridiculous. this is a forum and I have no problem with opinions so don't try to turn this around because you guys are acting like pompous asses just as much about them when you weren't in their shoes. most of us aren't attacking them or whining about how disgraceful it was. that's my problem. I don't care if you guys have your opinions. I'm just tired of the whining about something so ridiculous. now we're flooding the topic with complete nonsense and it's not even in relation to the game. well I put in my two cents. if you two want to continue slamming these guys why don't you take it to another part of the forum so we can continue talking about the game

it's their business and I can understand where they're coming from. however you guys getting so mouthy and taking it so personal is ridiculous. this is a forum and I have no problem with opinions so don't try to turn this around because you guys are acting like pompous asses just as much about them when you weren't in their shoes. most of us aren't attacking them or whining about how disgraceful it was. that's my problem. I don't care if you guys have your opinions. I'm just tired of the whining about something so ridiculous. now we're flooding the topic with complete nonsense and it's not even in relation to the game. well I put in my two cents. if you two want to continue slamming these guys why don't you take it to another part of the forum so we can continue talking about the game

This

We get it you're pissed move on

The Topic was rather pointless none the less, wouldn't break my heart if it got closed;

This

We get it you're pissed move on

Now I pissed that you tell me not to be pissed! :hqhq:

At least Ric, feels comfortable enough to share stories. If i had met a celebrity, I would love to share stories with them. It could be very educational. While I didn't watch the stream so I cannot comment on his behavior.

He wasn't really sharing stories, as much as going down memory lane cause being drunk has that effect.

I,m not trying to turn anything around, I,m simply saying that people are entitled to their opinion without you telling them to shut up. you criticise us for attacking them, and yet your attacking us for having an opinion? hypocritical much? and if you want to complain about a topic that has nothing to do with the game, tell the person who started the topic. your commenting on it are you not? if this topic, which you say has nothing to do with the game, annoys you so much, then why are you here commenting? perhaps its you who should go to another part of the forum? just saying, and it wasn,t me who started the argument by telling people to shut up

Flair was at best, at best tipsy 6 hours earlier at the roster reveal so someone should've seen past the Ric Flair name and taken action all ready then..

damian sandow should have taken action. sandow vs flair, loser can,t wear his robe ever again

The minute I heard Flair dissed Savage, I knew this dude was drunk.

did he? I know he mentioned him, but I didn,t realise he dissed him, obviously wasn,t paying attention. that's not cool.

I actually liked the interview, everything with the WWE is usually so in character and storyline driven but it was nice to see people actually talking about what matches they enjoyed, some of their favorite moments as well as some stories from the business. It was like a shoot interview.

I,m not trying to turn anything around, I,m simply saying that people are entitled to their opinion without you telling them to shut up. you criticise us for attacking them, and yet your attacking us for having an opinion? hypocritical much? and if you want to complain about a topic that has nothing to do with the game, tell the person who started the topic. your commenting on it are you not? if this topic, which you say has nothing to do with the game, annoys you so much, then why are you here commenting? perhaps its you who should go to another part of the forum? just saying, and it wasn,t me who started the argument by telling people to shut up

did you read my comment? I wasn't attacking anybody because they had an opinion. it was there whining and taking the panel so personal but I had a problem with. you have to admit it's pretty ridiculous to get that pissed off and mouthy the over a stupid 2k panel. It was one thing to state your opinion on the matter but we all got it the first time. we don't need to keep hearing how disgraceful it is. I don't see how it's hypocritical to defend someone. can we move on now?

Archived