Breaking Exclusive: Ric Flair Pulled From 2K Legend's Panel, Replaced by Lawler, Stephanie Forced to Explain, WWE Officials Said to be Furious

Shattered!™

WZ has learned that Ric Flair was pulled from tonight's 2K Sports Legends panel, and it appears as though WWE sent Jerry Lawler to the event to replace Flair in talking to the media.

We can also exclusively confirm Stephanie McMahon LeVesque personally came to the event, and was whisked in by her own personal security staff to apologize to 2K Sports on behalf of WWE.

WZ has been told WWE is furious with Flair, and also at host Jim Ross for losing control of the situation.

Source: www.Wrestlezone.com

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the words of Jim Ross himself; "Bah Gawd"! That's all I can say and I'm not even half way into the thing...

It turned into "The Ric Flair Show" obviously he was shit faced but he didn't even give anyone else a chance to talk.

WWE'2k14 Storytime with Ric Flair; :facepalm:

Did Rey even speak?

...I think so, but I'm not sure;

What was his jab at TNA? I heard TNA mentioned but didn't hear the rest

Ric: We stole it, brother, we stole it twice (him and Mick Foley). We stole it at SummerSlam and we stole it for whatever that company's called...TNA.

JR: That won't make the edit.

Ric: I don't care.

:lol:

Ric: We stole it, brother, we stole it twice. We srole it at SummerSlam and we stole it for whatever that company's called...TNA.

Ouch.... Lol

Ric: We stole it, brother, we stole it twice (him and Mick Foley). We stole it at SummerSlam and we stole it for whatever that company's called...TNA.

OMFG. Ric Flair is a legend. :lol:

OMFG. Ric Flair is a legend. :lol:

Flair should of been number 2 as the greatest wrestler of all time instead of that joke of a DVD WWE put together.

Archived