Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Petchy

Monday Night War - The Ultimate Save (DOWNLOAD - 20/10/13)

Think I'm going to release this as it is, pretty much done just not all movesets done by myself like I'd prefer! Been real busy recently, but will upload soon. It's a huge file too, so be patient when downloading :)

Sorry for the lack of updates, have been super super busy now Uni has started again. It's sitting on my PC, so just need to upload it! :)

And... it's UPLOADED! :y2j:

Thanks for all the patience from most of you with this save! I did promise from the start that this would get released, so to see certain people commenting in this topic and others that it wouldn't has made me smile. :)

Unfortunately, I didn't get ALL the move-sets done by myself like I wanted too but I did get the majority of the 'main event' superstars done to my satisfaction! Just as a side note, you may notice certain CAWs move-sets on Current superstars, this was done to copy the set whilst injecting CAWs in case it got corrupted. I can't remember off the top of my head who's current superstars set I used to back up certain CAWs (I think Jinder Mahal etc...) but just letting you know so you can go ahead and default them back!

I hope that anyone who downloads this enjoys it up to, or beyond, 2k14 being released. I for one will still be playing this long after 2k14 is out as it is the 'near-perfect' next-gen Attitude / MNW game I've craved since the 90's.

Enjoy guys! :)

Really great stuff, thanks for your efforts Petchy. I never realized quite how much work goes into these saves, I'm certainly going to give this a try over the week. :cool:

couple questions....do i resign and rehash every file such as customsuperstar, entrance, and etc etc.....

also, i tried this save and keep getting corrupted data error.....really would love to have this on my 360......if i can figure out how to do this i will do a tutorial with pictures.....

I finally got this save to work...it's really incredible....petchy, the file for the theme music is invalid can you reupload it please...I will do a tutorial on how to inject this.....

Thanks petchy