Monday Night War - The Ultimate Save (DOWNLOAD - 20/10/13)

Petchy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_mz3p_LnVo

With WWE 13 focusing on the Attitude era, I wanted to get around to making a complete game save that would re-live this period properly. I haven't been on the scene for a while and have only recently managed to free up some time to play 13 properly since buying it last year. This was a blessing in disguise as by this time I'd usually be burnt out by the game, but instead I've felt pretty excited by taking on such a big project. I hope that everyone who was a fan of the Monday Night War era appreciates the content I've put together for this, not to mention the weeks spent compiling it! Anyway, that's enough ramble from me...

qowvmp.png

The Monday Night War. Bischoff against McMahon. We all know how it turned out, but will history repeat itself in WWE 13? Now's your chance to decide with this game save for the Xbox 360. This add-on includes 50 CAWs, all complete with a selection screen render matching the style of the in-game models as well as accurate titantrons and themes. All of these have been painstakingly created by myself, I don't like using other peoples renders and trons as then the save would be all mix-matched! The CAWs included covers all bases, adding those missing WWF Attitude stars to your game as well as a full WCW roster. The quality of the CAWs are of a high standard too - not only do they include the best from the Xbox side of things, but converted PS3 caws are also included. Not only this, but I have added some finishing touches and edits to many of the CAWs to ensure they are perfect to pick up and play with straight away. Aside from the CAWs, some of the existing in-game superstars have been edited to ensure they have their correct gimmick for that time period - e.g Paul Wight > Big Show. Not only have their been name changes for the in-game superstars, but some titan trons have also been changed where necessary too.

One of the best features of this game save is the Universe Mode I have set up. It's okay having all these WWF and WCW stars at your disposal, but Exhibition matches get boring quick. So how about letting them run wild in an authentic 1998-2000 based Universe? Sounds cool right! The universe includes five weekly shows: Monday Nitro, RAW is WAR, Thunder, SmackDown! and Heat. The PPVs are also set up for you to enjoy for both companies! Not only are all the shows set up, but all the stables from this time period have also been created. I know it's annoying when stables can't be accurate because you can't place someone in two or more different ones, that's why I have edited the save data so that those who belong to more than stable can actually be in them! e.g Undertaker is in the Ministry, Unholy Alliance and Corporate Ministry on the save! Cool huh?
A lot of time and effort went into making this add-on, as well as this video, so I hope you appreciate that but most importantly ENJOY playing the game! Thanks! :)
-----------------------
THE ROSTER:
-----------------------
2r7tueg.jpg
Triple H replaces TAKA Michinoku
208hdm8.png
-----------------------
DOWNLOAD:
-----------------------
Huge thanks go to:
*RedRandom, KRadiation, Slipfan, BhangraMan, WolfgangJT, IAMNOMODDER, Dr.Vries, Tich, NWOldsie, tom1904, Tyrant, Status, Katrik, KungFu and Dre41 for the CAWs.
*Tich for the arenas.
*PureRafex, Hacker-T and BrienJ for their software.
*HiBye for converting all the PS3 caws for me, much appreciated!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I came, I saw, then I came again.

But Scott Steiner was never in the Wolfpac. Hate to be 'that guy' too, but can somebody upload these to live?

In true Scott Steiner fashion... HUH! :P

ie2d53.jpg

----------

With regards to an ETA it'll be when I've made the final few tweaks to a few titantrons, downloaded IAMNOMODDER's Flair and downloaded / fixed a few more movesets. :)

One word is not enough. It's just amazing.

I really hope that you and I will find the right time and the right project to collab on a caw for wwe2k14. The effort you put in your work is just inspiring.

That picture is from the nWo Elite, not the Wolfpac. Buff Bagwell wasn't in the Wolfpac either, and neither was Hogan.

I know that pic was an Elite photo, it's just in this save the 'Wolfpac' stable is basically my version of the Elite for variety. Didn't want repeated nWo stables of same people. :)

One word is not enough. It's just amazing.

I really hope that you and I will find the right time and the right project to collab on a caw for wwe2k14. The effort you put in your work is just inspiring.

Thanks man.

Me too, it's definitely the one collab I've looked forward to for a while but just not had the right chance to actually do it!

As i posted on the other site , i was bored and i'm nice so :

1. Al Snow
  2. Bubba Ray Dudley
  3. Crash Holly
  4. D-Lo Brown
  5. Droz
  6. D-Von Dudley
  7. Hardcore Holly
  8. Jeff Hardy
  9. Jeff Jarrett
  10. Kurt Angle
  11. Matt Hardy
  12. Mideon ( embarassed.gifhappy2.gif )
  13. Owen Hart
  14. Prince Albert
  15. Steve Blackman
  16. Taka Michinoku
  17. Test
  18. Viscera
  19. Bam Bam Bigelow
  20. Billy Kidman
  21. Buff Bagwell
  22. Chavo Guerrero Jr
  23. Chris Benoit
  24. Curt Hennig
  25. Dean Malenko
  26. Disco Inferno
  27. Goldberg
  28. Hollywood Hogan
  29. Juventud Guerrera
  30. Kanyon
  31. Konnan
  32. La Parka
  33. Lex Luger
  34. Perry Saturn
  35. Psychosis
  36. Randy Savage
  37. Raven
  38. Rey Mysterio Jr
  39. Rick Steiner
  40. Roddy Piper
  41. Scott Hall
  42. Scott Norton
  43. Scott Steiner
  44. Sid Vicious
  45. Steven Regal
  46. Stevie Ray
  47. Sting
  48. Ultimo Dragon
  49. Vampiro
  50. Ric Flair

Teams :

1. The Four Horsemens
  2. Droz & Prince Albert
  3. Too Cool
  4. The Dudley Boyz
  5. New Age Outlaws
  6. The Road Warriors
  7. Edge and Christian
  8. D-Generation X
  9. The Acolytes
  10. The Hardy Boyz
  11. Rock 'N' Sock Connection
  12. The Holly Cousins
  13. Ministry Of Darkness
  14. The Corporation
  15. The Jersey Triad
  16. The Outsiders
  17. nWo Wolfpac
  18. nWo Hollywood
  19. LWO
  20. The Brood
  21. Harlem Heat
  22. nWo
  23. Unholy Alliance
  24. Corporate Ministry
  25. J.O.B. Squad

Titantrons :

1. Al Snow
  2. Bam Bam Biggelow
  3. Billy Kidman
  4. Buff Bagwell
  5. Chavo Guerrero Jr.
  6. Chris Benoit
  7. Crash Holly
  8. Curt Hennig
  9. Dean Malenko
  10. Disco Inferno
  11. D'Lo Brown
  12. Droz & Albert
  13. Dudley Boyz
  14. Triple H
  15. Hardcore Holly
  16. Hardy Boyz
  17. Harlem Heat
  18. Jeff Jarrett
  19. Juventud Guerrera
  20. Kanyon
  21. Kevin Nash
  22. Konnan
  23. Kurt Angle
  24. La Parka
  25. Lex Luger
  26. Mark Henry
  27. Goldberg
  28. Hollywood Hogan
  29. Mideon ( happy2.gif )
  30. nWo Hollywood
  31. nWo Wolfpac
  32. Psychosis
  33. Raven
  34. Ric Flair
  35. Rick Steiner
  36. Randy Savage
  37. Roddy Piper
  38. Rey Mysterio Jr.
  39. Scott Steiner
  40. Sid Vicious
  41. Steve Blackman
  42. Scott Hall
  43. Steven Regal
  44. Sting
  45. Taka Michinoku
  46. Test
  47. The Outsiders
  48. Vampiro
  49. Viscera
  50. Eddie Guerrero (lWo)

Arenas :

1. WCW Monday Night Raw
  2. WCW Thunder
  3. WCW Souled Out
  4. WCW Superbrawl VIII
  5. WCW Uncensored
  6. WCW Road Wild
  7. WCW Bash At The Beach
  8. Great American Bash
  9. WCW Slamboree
  10. WCW Spring Stampede
  11. WCW Fall Brawl
  12. WCW Halloween Havoc
  13. WCW Mayhem
  14. WCW Starrcade
  15. WWF Fully Loaded

Hope this helped :D

Just a quick preview of the Dean Malenko I tweaked / overhauled.

2yv7412.png

I started out with Tich's, but ended up defaulting the morphing and starting a fresh. I deleted all the facial layers aside from the paint tool and got to work. This is the outcome, and I have to say for someone so hard I'm pretty happy with it. I know the blending isn't the best, but it's as good as I could do with the paint tool that was already on the CAW. :)

Full roster added to the first post, too.

Archived