Monday Night War - The Ultimate Save (DOWNLOAD - 20/10/13)

Petchy

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That looks absolutely amazing! :-O

...the hacked renders make all the difference. Why is it, that this is possible on the X-box but not on the PS3?

....now if they would just give us decent call names for the entrance and in-ring action...

available on PS3 actually...

Is this going to be another save that bites the dust. Must say I think in future no big saves caws should just get uploaded. Shame Dyno didn't upload anything despite all that amazing work doesnt look like Titan will and Petchy hopefully you do but looking unlikely with each passing day. Only Tich has delivered on a full save

I can see the problems a save can be to upload though as its a lot of work and the work done is amazing. Not blaming anyone just be nice to see more stuff uploaded guys :)

To be fair, these things take a long time. And a lot of Tich's stuff was either inaccurate, incomplete or looked sloppy.

in terms of caws itself, there is nothing inaccurate or incomplete, in terms of moveset or entrance, maybe, but not my fault if just a few people actually helped me when I needed help

I do understand what Spiney means, but I think he just worded it a little harshly to be honest. The CAWs are a good effort, purely for the fact he put in the time to make all 50 himself rather than downloading any, but most of them aren't my "cup of tea" really although that's nothing personal against Tich. Hence why my save features a lot of different creators work, whoever I've felt personally made the best CAW of that person, and tweaked away until I was personally happy with them in-game. There's still one caw on this save that I'm not too happy with, but it would be unfair to say who that's made by, however it's the best of a bad bunch really! :)

This is the first time I have ever posted on this site, and I have been following for over 4 years. But this save is absolutely incredible, just watching the teaser hits me with nostalgia. Please tell me there will be a way we can get this save or at least most of the content without hacks.

Sorry for no movement on this, still don't have XBL so can't access any movesets. Was also waiting on HiBye to grab some PS3 arenas for me but they keep locking up his save. If anyone can help grab them it'd be much appreciated.

Judders could most probably help with that, you could try asking him.

He's not been online here in close to two weeks though.

What I think I'll end up doing with this is try and create my own movesets for the 'main' guys, so that the majority of you can enjoy them properly, and then end up leaving the sets for the others if I still don't get XBL by that time. Then it's ready to release, unless someone can get those arenas for me from the PS3 side :)

Archived