Monday Night War - The Ultimate Save (DOWNLOAD - 20/10/13)

Petchy

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this going to be another save that bites the dust. Must say I think in future no big saves caws should just get uploaded. Shame Dyno didn't upload anything despite all that amazing work doesnt look like Titan will and Petchy hopefully you do but looking unlikely with each passing day. Only Tich has delivered on a full save

I can see the problems a save can be to upload though as its a lot of work and the work done is amazing. Not blaming anyone just be nice to see more stuff uploaded guys :)

Dyno flat out just up and vanished. Now he's on if people with better familiarity than myself want to go convince him to share his save. Surely someone here knows what's what with him and his disappearing act.

I think these other saves will be out soon. I'm just a unerring optimist I guess :P

Is this going to be another save that bites the dust. Must say I think in future no big saves caws should just get uploaded. Shame Dyno didn't upload anything despite all that amazing work doesnt look like Titan will and Petchy hopefully you do but looking unlikely with each passing day. Only Tich has delivered on a full save

I can see the problems a save can be to upload though as its a lot of work and the work done is amazing. Not blaming anyone just be nice to see more stuff uploaded guys :)

To be fair, these things take a long time. And a lot of Tich's stuff was either inaccurate, incomplete or looked sloppy.

When the topic hasn't had any new posts by anyone for a while, and I haven't made any major changes to the save recently, there isn't much to say! This save WILL get released, I made that clear from the first post but I've been real busy lately which has meant I haven't got on the XBOX. All this save needs is as many accurate movesets adding from CC as possible and then it's pretty much ready. You have to remember that since I first posted this topic, another CAW has been made from scratch in the form of Great Muta. :)

Anyhow, this topic has only been open 2 weeks... think it's a bit premature for people to think it's bit the dust compared to other saves that have had their topics open for months

That'd be great Spiney. I'm just trying to grab as many decent movesets from trusted makers as possible as I don't have the time to be making them all myself as I spend far too long on them! I've made quite a few already for this save for the people I will use a lot (Regal, Muta, Goldberg, Albert etc).

Slight roadblock on this project is that my XBL has ran out, which means I can't download any new content for this save at the moment.

Archived