WWE 2K14 Roster Discussion Thread

Chazzle.

We DO know this. Heyman could still be, since he's an NPC, but if Piper was unlockable he'd be on the full roster.

No he wouldnt. They havent announced the unlockables yet. We only know whats unlockable in mania mode.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We DO know this. Heyman could still be, since he's an NPC, but if Piper was unlockable he'd be on the full roster.

No he wouldnt. They havent announced the unlockables yet. We only know whats unlockable in mania mode.

Do you REALLY think they would keep people secret? That's just dumb.

Wow. Piper might be in. Maybe they made a special legends edition, just one...just for you. Hold on to hope.

Wait what? Lol. If I'm wrong dude; I'll admit it and apologise and I WANT to be wrong, I want Heyman and Piper to have full models as well as heads.

haha, no, we're cool, man, I'm just throwing out the possibilities as I see em and feel em! And I'm thinking a fully implemented Superstar Heads is gonna be one of 2K's huge selling points for 15. Mr. T may have fouled up their short-term plans for Mania I but 2K still managed to find a way to incorporate Piper's half-finished head into helping them in the long-term.

With that in mind, don't you think Husky Harris' old model head would be a pretty attractive DLC opportunity for 2k?

Lol dont remind me he was in 12. The harris model was one of the worst models they have ever had.

As of today, my main complaint is with frickin' Mr. T...

Pfffft, I absolutely do not care that his character won't be included in the game (he had no business main eventing WrestleMania in the first place) but I'm more than a little pissed off that his greedy ass will cause me to be dealing with a half-assed Piper and NO Orndorff, Snuka or Ace.

But now that we have 100 CAW slots, I will probably download the worst Mr. T CAW I can find and force him to job for Fandango for a few weeks. Pity THAT, fool!!!

Do you REALLY think they would keep people secret? That's just dumb.

Yes they could. Why release all the info at once. Its not uncommon for a game to have secret people in.

Archived