invisible caw glitch HOW TO

EnzoSantana

Lets start out by looking at the comment rated left, a guy with 5000 posts under his belt, a verteran member, he left me a nice positive comment, but a guy with 300 posts and admitted to being a troll for 2 years can just talk shit and not be respectful in the least bit, yea no

to reply to your comment,

every comment from the beginning was condescending, if had be decent about i would have listened, all he did was act like a dick. he is not in any other thread lecturing people. hes just a troll and a bully. i dont give a rats ass what he has to say further im done with him.

I might just ditch this site anyway, i have had my psn inbox flooded with people requesting pts for the last 2 months telling me they were directed to me by several users who refused to do it for them even though i had stopped taking requests in may.

people here seem to have no respect and want to scare away people trying to make contributions by being being pricks.

stop saying his a dick cuz u r the real dick . Nuff Said

ill try to decipher those hieroglyphs you call words. im a dick, im the one who came into a thread where someone was contributing and started mocking and being a prick to them right. lol next time ill just put what i find on youtube so everyone can use it and you can all bitch about that ok?

ur a real asshole we came to the thread and said that u r teaching people how to cheat online when i play versus someone online and he is invisible how the *Censored* can i see him when he is fighting with me ? so when invisible people when isn't that cheating ass hole ?

Archived