2K14 Theme: 30 Years Of WrestleMania!

WESTHAM

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew it the moment I saw HBK in his WM 26 attire, Savage in his WM 3 attire and Warrior in his WM 6 attire that they would do a classic Wrestlemania mode.

That said Hogan being in is great as it saves a CAW spot and if he is not in 2K15 then atleast we have new textures.

Makes me wonder though if the Goldberg rumour is true does that mean we get to play his crappy match with Lesnar at Wrestlemania XX.

• Along with the big announcement of the 2K14 theme they have also announced this:

WWE 2K14 Gameplay Livestream

• Friday, August 16 at 12 p.m. PDT

Senior Game Designer Bryan Williams and Interactive Marketing Manager Aubrey Sitterson walk you through full WWE 2K14 matches

Highlights new and improved gameplay elements like OMG Moments, Catching Finishers, the new reversal system and more

WWE 2K14 30 Years of WrestleMania Roster Reveal

• Saturday, August 17 at 12:30 p.m. PDT

WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross, WWE Hall of Famer Jerry "The King" Lawler and WWE Superstar Damien Sandow reveal the full 30 Years of WrestleMania roster in-ring at SummerSlam Axxess

WWE 2K14 30 Years of WrestleMania Symposium

• Saturday, August 17 at 6:45 p.m. PDT

WWE Superstars and Legends take a look back at some of their favorite WrestleMania moments.

I knew it the moment I saw HBK in his WM 26 attire, Savage in his WM 3 attire and Warrior in his WM 6 attire that they would do a classic Wrestlemania mode.

That said Hogan being in is great as it saves a CAW spot and if he is not in 2K15 then atleast we have new textures.

Makes me wonder though if the Goldberg rumour is true does that mean we get to play his crappy match with Lesnar at Wrestlemania XX.

who cares,at least he makes it into the game :dance:

Archived