warning point

Sicky

why do i have a warning point !? i have behave and been polite , i even ask someone to show me how to block this person so i can stop seeing his post to not start a war of words ! just need some explanation to this as it make no sense at all . i said smart ass once and i get a warning for that !? not little kid is that a phrase we cannot say anymore !?

You have

1. Contributed greatly in disrupting that Miz topic in the WWE universe section. The comments you made were unacceptable. I even gave out warnings to everyone not to be flaming, flamebait, trolling, and further derailing of the topic

2. You also said that the member A-Bel as acting like a dickhead in the Miz Fanclub topic yesterday. So yeah, you really weren't behaving nor polite.

I had a large warning note for you but it cut most of it off for some reason. So yes, you have broken quite a bit of rules.

alright ! thk for this explanation ... an for a-bel a personaly apoligize to her or him .. if you say i greatly disrupting miz topic alright but i think it was bit harsh on your part but cool it wont be happening again from now on ill be behaving myself and try to stay way from poeple i dont get along with and can please show me where are the rule of this site so i can read and learn what or what i cant say or do !? i kinda a new thk for the awnser .

Archived