Welcome Mizfits & Miztakes!

Ömniscieɳce®

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to formally apologize if I have upset anybody. I have added spoiler tags to my previous post so you all can breeze past it easily. I'm sorry that I derailed your topic mizfit.

Have a nice day :)

I would like to formally apologize if I have upset anybody. I have added spoiler tags to my previous post so you all can breeze past it easily. I'm sorry that I derailed your topic mizfit.

Have a nice day :)

i would like to personally apoligize to you my emmotion got the best of me ! i just didnt like it but i will learn and try to not let my emmotion get the best of me ! now back on topic ,

miz is AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !

No, Miz shouldn't use the figure four leg lock at all, because it's the most ridiculous and goofy looking submission I've seen execuetd in awhile from any superstar.

Jeff Hardy submitted a better submission. That's not me directing hate at The Miz, that's me saying that thing is absolutely goofy. Should just stick to the Skull-Crusher.

Dude you need to calm down. First of all, is this a FAN club? Or an ANTI FAN club? Like you're just all over the place. And why do you want people to sit here and take shots at a wrestler? So you can defend him? It's just stupid honestly. A fan club or anti fan club is one thing but to just tell people to take their best shot at a wrestler (who quite frankly wiouldnt care what we say) so a fan can defend him is just silly. Calm down, stop telling people to take their "best shots" and just let this run naturally.

On topic though, Miz was good when he was a heel, was he generic? Sort of. But entertaining nonetheless and he got good heat. Now as a face he's just annoying. He just feeds the crowd like a generic face and it's just obnoxious. He completely slaughters the Figure Four anytime he tries to execute it. Stick with the SCF and go back to being a heel. And until then, keep him away from any title.

Dude you need to calm down. First of all, is this a FAN club? Or an ANTI FAN club? Like you're just all over the place. And why do you want people to sit here and take shots at a wrestler? So you can defend him? It's just stupid honestly. A fan club or anti fan club is one thing but to just tell people to take their best shot at a wrestler (who quite frankly wiouldnt care what we say) so a fan can defend him is just silly. Calm down, stop telling people to take their "best shots" and just let this run naturally.

On topic though, Miz was good when he was a heel, was he generic? Sort of. But entertaining nonetheless and he got good heat. Now as a face he's just annoying. He just feeds the crowd like a generic face and it's just obnoxious. He completely slaughters the Figure Four anytime he tries to execute it. Stick with the SCF and go back to being a heel. And until then, keep him away from any title.

Lol what :argh:. You just came on here talking about calming down & etc. The theme around this thread is suppose to match his personality, which is polarizing. Some people love him & some will hate him. It's nothing to get serious about. It's a subjective topic anyway. If you want to have a serious discussion or whatever's on your chest, just PM me. No need to come at me like that. This is just for fun & a few laughs. :blush:

Lol what :argh:. You just came on here talking about calming down & etc. The theme around this thread is suppose to match his personality, which is polarizing. Some people love him & some will hate him. It's nothing to get serious about. It's a subjective topic anyway. If you want to have a serious discussion or whatever's on your chest, just PM me. No need to come at me like that. This is just for fun & a few laughs. :blush:

15d2d5u.gif

Here's a great moment #1 Mizfit

Archived