Welcome Mizfits & Miztakes!

Ömniscieɳce®

XO5gVzC.jpg

Welcome ladies & gentleman! This right here is going to be the most awesome fan-club and/hateful club in the history of forums!

The theme surrounding this thread is suppose to match his personality, which is polarizing Some people love him & some will hate him. I'm ready to embrace everything.

Find or create any funny pictures, gifs, and/or videos of him beating up someone, showing someone up, etc... Even for the Miztakes: You can post the same things of him getting verbally owned, getting beat up, etc... and post them here!

Got any smack talk about him, bring it on! ( Keep it " PG " level ). If you ever talked to him on Tout, Twitter, etc... Or if you had met him before and/or have pictures together with him, you're welcome to post all of the awesome stuff here!

Remember, this is an non-serious oriented topic about The Miz ( Which means no discussing his wrestling abilities, mic skills, etc... ). Keep it clean. And also remember the General Rules: No disruptive posting, swearing, etc... You know the jist of it.

Haters will always love you! They're the one's who will make us famous!

Examples:

wpF6v1f.jpg7wzYZyA.jpg

MYHSaXP.pngG3sQRac.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get it, why do you want people to make cheap shots at him. Isn't this a fan club thread? Or an Anti - Miz thread? I bet this thread will be closed soon due to flame baiting.

Lol it's a mixture of both. I have to include the haters. I love them equally.

Here's a video example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbWn1eqE2dE

Really

Really

Really

Really

Really

Really

Really

Really

Really

Really

Really

Really

Really

Really

Really

Really

Really

Really

Really

Really

Really

Really

Really

Really

Really

Really

Really

Really

Really

Really

Really

Really

Really

Really

Really

Really

Really

Really

Really

Really

Really

Sticky, bro, you need to calm down. This is a forum. People have different opinions. You're just going to have to accept that. At one point I got butt hurt everytime someone said something bad about Cody. But that was awhile ago. You have to accept that some people like certain wrestlers however others do not. You can't get upset and curse at the first person who disagrees with your opinion. It's really not that serious... A-Bel isn't going to be able to change your opinion of the Miz. And you're not going to be able to change his. You can't let others opinions upset you. Because not everyone's going to like him.

By the way there's an option to block people's post. So if A-Bel bothers you that match you can ignore his post in your CP

Sticky, bro, you need to calm down. This is a forum. People have different opinions. You're just going to have to accept that. At one point I got butt hurt everytime someone said something bad about Cody. But that was awhile ago. You have to accept that some people like certain wrestlers however others do not. You can't get upset and curse at the first person who disagrees with your opinion. It's really not that serious... A-Bel isn't going to be able to change your opinion of the Miz. And you're not going to be able to change his. You can't let others opinions upset you. Because not everyone's going to like him.

By the way there's an option to block people's post. So if A-Bel bothers you that match you can ignore his post in your CP

My *Censored* speaking the truth

I didn't report it. I was asking a question. Also the spamming thing was a JOKE. it's F&G after all.

what is it not the same !? why do you have to go and ask for that ?! why do you care if he open 3 or 4 topic in a day !? anyway nevermind .

i wasnt mad because of comment toward miz ill never be mad about a comment we got the right to say whatver we want , im just mad because she or he is snitching to mod , but thk for the tip !

Archived