Welcome Mizfits!

Ömniscieɳce®

IoHzmWZ.png

Welcome ladies & gentleman! This right here is going to be the most must read thread in the history of forums! Whatever your feelings are towards The Miz, you can voice your opinions here!

Do you think he's a good ring worker? Mic worker? How did you feel when WWE gave him those pushes? I'm open to hear anything! If you ever talked to him on Tout, Twitter, etc... Or if you had met him before and/or have pictures together with him or Maryse, you're welcome to post all of the awesome stuff here!

Remember, this is an subjective topic. And also remember the General Rules: No disruptive posting, trolling, swearing, etc... You know the jist of it. Let's have intelligent conversations on here and remember! Haters will always love you! They're the one's who will make us famous!

G3sQRac.jpg

I enjoyed him as a heel, but he has been bland as hell as a face. While he's still good on the mic, his heel stuff was just better, both in-ring and on the mic. He's just the opposite of Dolph Ziggler: Works naturally as a heel and comes forced as a face. Can't say I've ever been a fan of the guy, but from a pure entertainment standpoint, I wish he would turn heel again, as he really, really sucks as a face.

So discussing the Miz? Sure.

I don't dislike Miz. He worked his ass off to learn to wrestle and prove his critics wrong. I think he gets more flack than he deserves. That being said, his face run has been utter crap and I think he needs a heel turn. The last truly "Awesome" thing Miz did IMO was Awesome Truth back in 2011. Everything he's done since has ranged from ok to unwatchable.

And also, dem Trench Coats *whistles*

I enjoyed him as a heel, but he has been bland as hell as a face. While he's still good on the mic, his heel stuff was just better, both in-ring and on the mic. He's just the opposite of Dolph Ziggler: Works naturally as a heel and comes forced as a face. Can't say I've ever been a fan of the guy, but from a pure entertainment standpoint, I wish he would turn heel again, as he really, really sucks as a face.

I agree 100%.

So discussing the Miz? Sure.

I don't dislike Miz. He worked his ass off to learn to wrestle and prove his critics wrong. I think he gets more flack than he deserves. That being said, his face run has been utter crap and I think he needs a heel turn. The last truly "Awesome" thing Miz did IMO was Awesome Truth back in 2011. Everything he's done since has ranged from ok to unwatchable.

They should've kept going with that Awesome Truth vs The Rock feud. It could've worked wonders for both of them.

Archived