Breaking Bad

Lunchbox

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why the *Censored* were they shooting at the car with the person they want in it!?

It wasn't intentional. I think they're all just really shitty shots. The first thing I said during that scene was "how the *Censored* did they miss Hank and his partner?" They were both standing right out in the open, and there were about a dozen guys with guns, some of which were automatic rifles. You mean to tell me that none of those guys were able to shoot either of them? Crappy shots. They were just spraying and praying.

Why the *Censored* were they shooting at the car with the person they want in it!?

It wasn't intentional. I think they're all just really shitty shots. The first thing I said during that scene was "how the *Censored* did they miss Hank and his partner?" They were both standing right out in the open, and there were about a dozen guys with guns, some of which were automatic rifles. You mean to tell me that none of those guys were able to shoot either of them? Crappy shots. They were just spraying and praying.

well they know jesse can cook. So they could be trying to off walt and convince jesse to cook since walt called the deal off.

isL9d2o.jpg

LxuSHvR.jpg

They were pretty far away and the AA12 probably had the poorest vantage point. Plus a lot of it was in slow motion and from different perspectives, so whilst the scene might have been about 50 seconds long it's possible that it was only really over a 5 second period if you account for classic Hollywood time dilation. Plus Hank and Gomez aren't as in the open as it appears.

isL9d2o.jpg

LxuSHvR.jpg

They were pretty far away and the AA12 probably had the poorest vantage point. Plus a lot of it was in slow motion and from different perspectives, so whilst the scene might have been about 50 seconds long it's possible that it was only really over a 5 second period if you account for classic Hollywood time dilation. Plus Hank and Gomez aren't as in the open as it appears.

I was annoyed at least one of the 2/3 Aryans we've never seen before didn't get hit before the scene cut, could have given us something.

AMC is moving forward with the Breaking Bad spin-off, apparently titled "Better Call Saul"

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/breaking-bad-spin-moving-forward-627406

Saul is the shit. If it's written as well as Breaking Bad, I'll watch it for sure. I basically see it being exactly like Breaking Bad, but without Jessie and Walt. That still leaves a lot of great storytelling. We could also see Mike killing people, etc.

Was really worried they were going to try and turn Walt back in to an anti-hero after the first 15 minutes. People will still somehow root for him though. Hank got a great send off, Gomez not so much.

Was it ever showned how Gomez died? I started watching after Hank went to grab the shotgun.

Archived