Breaking Bad

Lunchbox

Tomorrow starts the last eight episodes of the series. This show has just been incredible from the start. Its rare you get the see the transformation of a character from start to finish the way you have with Walter White. Despite what a horrible human being Walt is you can't help been have some remorse for him seeing what he once went through. I can not wait for tomorrow night. I have zero idea what will happen but have plenty of confidence it will be good. Who else is pumped?

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really pumped for the last eight episodes, but I'm also kinda sad that one of, if not the, best TV show is coming to an end, since I started watching just a couple of months ago.

I don't know why, but I've got the feeling that Jessie will end up killing Walt in the end.

I need to start watching this, to be honest. Any YouTube links of Breaking Bad episodes?

I don't think there are any episodes on YouTube, bruh. Perhaps there are some on Vimeo.

Hank, or someone, has to arrest Walter for me. Walter dying would fell like a bit of a cop out after all he's done.

I agree, the needs to be some sort of justice served up Walt's way. I hope Jesse has a relatively happy ending, even with all the bad things he's done.

Sad indeed. Can't to see the episodes though.

Possible spoilers for the final episodes:

Search up the song called El Paso by Marty Robbins. I found this song because the final episode is titled "Felina". The hero's name in "El Paso" is Feleena. I believe that it is relevant to what will happen to Walter.

I don't think Walt really cares if he dies and it's not something he fears anymore. I think he'll probably end up getting what could be deemed a harsher punishment, i.e surviving whilst all of his family die, thus losing the reason he went into the meth business in the first place. Something along those lines. Gilligan is the kind of person who likes biblical punishments so I'd be extremely disappointed and surprised if they simply kill Walt off.

Hopefully he ricin's the shit out of Skyler.

Walt is a pretty bad dude, i mean the two things mentioned above and:

Letting Jane die while he watches her choke. Plus in general he makes and deals meth. Him sitting down and realizing all the messed up stuff he did after he killed Mike sorta brough him back down to Earth, but all that stuff still happened.

This season (half a season, whatever) is gonna be crazy for sure. Let's not forget at the beginning of season 5,

Walt is shown at a diner with his hair grown out and with a different identity. I'm really interested to see how that comes into play

Highly recommend listening to the Vince Gilligan Nerdist podcast.

Cannot wait for tomorrow for me. Fantastic show will be sad to see it go

But yeah. Walt is really is a bad guy. Thats the beauty of the show you start and you sympathise with him by season 3-4 though his actions are reprehensible.

My brother sent me this.. OMG

Walt picks up traits from people he has killed.

Before Walt killed crazy 8 he used to have his sandwiches normally. After he killed crazy 8 he cut off the crusts as crazy 8 did.

In the flash forward to walts 52nd, he drives a Volvo, as gus did.

Mikes drink, before he died, was whiskey on the rocks. Walt had whiskey normally but when hank offers him a drink in the last episode he has whiskey on the rocks.

And in the flash forward to his 52nd, Walt has skylars maiden name and he breaks up the bacon like she did.

you know breaking bad is good when the actor bryan craston we all mostly knew as hal is now known by most people as walter can't think of many show that does that to a actor

The Sopranos. James Gandolphini being referred to as Tony Soprano even after his death.

Omar from The Wire

And then this show, its in pretty good company. I only started really watching this about two months ago but its been really good. Sucks for me though that its ending since I had such a short time with it. And I just moved to a new place with no cable set up yet, so I missed tonights episode. I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep now.

Archived