Tell us the BS going on right now in your life

M3:16

Sweating, primarily does not generate a smell.

Yes, I know that already. Sweat itself is odorless. That is why I said that sweating isn't so bad because you are going to sweat while working out, some people more than others.

Not sure if you were agreeing or lettin' me know. :P

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweating, primarily does not generate a smell.

Yes, I know that already. Sweat itself is odorless. That is why I said that sweating isn't so bad because you are going to sweat while working out, some people more than others.

Not sure if you were agreeing or lettin' me know. :P

Lol.

Personally, I think that having hot girls in the same gym as you will only build your confidence. It'd make you feel more inclined to go (just to see them) and possibly even ask how they are et cetera.

Having average/subpar women do not really help to build much confidence. It's not as if it'd help a person think: "Okay, I think I can talk to hot girls without any worry now!"

Personally, I think that having hot girls in the same gym as you will only build your confidence. It'd make you feel more inclined to go (just to see them) and possibly even ask how they are et cetera.

Having average/subpar women do not really help to build much confidence. It's not as if it'd help a person think: "Okay, I think I can talk to hot girls without any worry now!"

See, you are once again presuming and thinking it in your head. Not actually putting it to test. So I'm once again going to hit you with, "easier said than done". Just picture a class, (a gym class in school he said, not real gym) full of decent looking ladies all talking and gossiping to each other and doing their own thing while you are this one guy who is socially awkward and/or not all that self-confident due to whatever reason. Not easy at all. You would look at those girls, but striking up a conversation will feel like moving a mountain to you. And girls in most cases, will just ignore you and pretty much pass-by as if you don't exist. Maybe, just maybe a rare chance that a girl will come up and talk to you but it will be very minimal and straight to the point.

All that is from a person's perspective who lacks in self-confidence, communications skills and/or social skills. Someone who feels good about themselves and is a confident person won't have much problem in this case. In fact, they might feel right in their comfort zone in this one.

Being around attractive women more often would build up confidence for future interactions. You are not going to get anywhere if you shelter yourself from people from lack of confidence and its good to take in as much experience possible. I've been shy before, but I got over it quickly when I learned to just start having conversations with people. Rather than worrying about what may or may not happen, just be yourself. It isn't really that difficult.

If you're shy and an introvert, then complaining about it behind a computer screen isn't going to help your problems. I understand that it's easier said than done and it's just hard for some people to be social, but it's one of those things that will only get better with experience.

Whenever I play RuneScape 07 on safari or Firefox the camera rotates constantly and won't stop and the douchebags on the runescape forums are no help. Can't play it on chrome too which is *censored*ing stupid

Delete system 32

Whenever I play RuneScape 07 on safari or Firefox the camera rotates constantly and won't stop and the douchebags on the runescape forums are no help. Can't play it on chrome too which is *censored*ing stupid

#firstworldproblems

Can't find my bong.

What does it look like? (I'm not trying to help find it, I'm just curious).

#firstworldproblems

Can't find my bong.

It looks like a thumbs up. The closed fist is where you put the water and the thumb is where the smoke fills up. Pretty cool bong tbh, only £20.

Being around attractive women more often would build up confidence for future interactions. You are not going to get anywhere if you shelter yourself from people from lack of confidence and its good to take in as much experience possible. I've been shy before, but I got over it quickly when I learned to just start having conversations with people. Rather than worrying about what may or may not happen, just be yourself. It isn't really that difficult.

Yea but this said place might not be the best place to start that since you are surrounded and only surrounded by girls. You need someone of the same sex to interact with and someone who mostly share similar interests and all that. Most conversations start with your friend talking to someone and then you joining in and then it goes on from there.

If you're shy and an introvert, then complaining about it behind a computer screen isn't going to help your problems. I understand that it's easier said than done and it's just hard for some people to be social, but it's one of those things that will only get better with experience.

Who is complaining?

Wait...

...You guys don't think I'm shy, socially awkward and lacking in confidence, do you? No no. What I describe is what happens with or what goes through the mind of those people. I did a uni report as part of the project on people with poor social and communication skills and how it affects them in life and career. I spoke to and interviewed people who explained how it works in their mind and what difficulties they had.

I can't find a motha*censored*in job.

I suppose this qualifies for me too. Although I am finding them, just not being offered positions.

Aight.

Mine would be the job I currently have. Atm, it's from 9 till whenever my brother finishes off to come and take over from me which is usually around 1 o clock sometimes even 2. It means pretty much no going out at night for most of the week.

Yea but this said place might not be the best place to start that since you are surrounded and only surrounded by girls. You need someone of the same sex to interact with and someone who mostly share similar interests and all that. Most conversations start with your friend talking to someone and then you joining in and then it goes on from there.

What is wrong with you making initial contact, rather than your friend? Sometimes you can just make friends by having similar interests, commenting on someone's clothing, etc. If groups are a problem, start by finding someone who is by them self.

Also "you" is used in the general term.

#firstworldproblems

Can't find my bong.

It looks like a thumbs up. The closed fist is where you put the water and the thumb is where the smoke fills up. Pretty cool bong tbh, only £20.

That's pretty cool :cool:

I agree. While it's certainly not nearly as easy as it sounds for an introvert, you don't just acquire confidence by sitting around and doing shit all. Make a move, and practice yourself. Everyone gets better with time.

Aight.

Mine would be the job I currently have. Atm, it's from 9 till whenever my brother finishes off to come and take over from me which is usually around 1 o clock sometimes even 2. It means pretty much no going out at night for most of the week.

Working evenings and weekends is a bitch.

Archived