El Stingray from Saturday Night Slam Masters

JBS

Lizmarks? Hmmm... let me look him up. If anything... double check later and i will make that modification and test it out.

Okay, i know the one you speak of. I did that that one first, however, there is a small part above his head/nose area that doesnt change color... it remains faded. I will try to take a pic of it and show it.

Yeah, I know what you're talking about. In my opinion however that looks way more like El Stingrays mask. It has the same design. If you just keep the one you gave him here in these pics it looks nothing like Stingrays mask. You should post both and then let people decide which on is better.

10zzi1k.jpg

You know what... i will accept that challenge and I will try to make it awesome!!!

fwaw.jpg
So i changed his mask and made a small modification so that it would look more like his picture. What do you think? I also made the tattoo in the arm to use as the attire he has in the picture.

what hair? You know i noticed that in the picture. But i dont remember that in the actual game.
As for the Arm band.. it is blue. The only thing is those small arm bands only go in a "faded" color scheme. Limitations bro.. lol..

what hair? You know i noticed that in the picture. But i dont remember that in the actual game.

As for the Arm band.. it is blue. The only thing is those small arm bands only go in a "faded" color scheme. Limitations bro.. lol..

Have you thought about ditching those wrist bands and using wrist tape #3 instead they turn to a nice blue hue. At least similar to the ones he's wearing in that pic.

I am still working on his hair, you had the right idea about the hair being a pony tail and it might be the only option i have if i want to include any hair, what-so-ever. But i havent tested it out yet. However, he looks good with the mask modification.

I recall going off the box picture, (i used to have this game for the N64 too.... damn good game.) Before i jump off on another tangent, I noticed the version i was going off by (picture wise) was off the box and he didnt have any hair on that.

As for the arm band for the wrists... .those changes were put into effect. I will re-post an update once i get home tonight.

Archived