Jmerc

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Raw was a 4.5/10 for me

Bret Hart reference? or legit?

Cause to me thats a pretty low score.

I'd say at least a 7.5 or 8/10

Everything else was forgettable for me... And the commentary... Oh man.. Replace Cole & Lawler with Alex Riley & Titus O'neil.

Imagine that trio: JBL, Riley, & O'neil calling the action. And all of them are funny too.

^ Yeah 7.5 to 8 sounds about right. Compared to RAW is Bryan from a few weeks ago with D-Bry vs Cesaro, tonight's raw was nothing. But we can't expect every week to be that incredible. Bryan vs Cesaro was something special. I don't expect to get that every week just because it happened once... but I'd be totally all about getting something like that again in the near future.

Raw was a 4.5/10 for me

Everything else was forgettable for me... And the commentary... Oh man.. Replace Cole & Lawler with Alex Riley & Titus O'neil.

Imagine that trio: JBL, Riley, & O'neil calling the action. And all of them are funny too.

Alex Riley isn't funny to me... he is the prototypical WWE PG era, generic mold wrestler that sux at every aspect of wrestling, except he has the body type. I've never heard that guy say anything remotely funny or entertaining ever.

I would also rather have the Great Khali on commentary than Titus.

That doesn't mean the current commentary is good... I just don't like those substitutions.

^ Yeah 7.5 to 8 sounds about right. Compared to RAW is Bryan from a few weeks ago with D-Bry vs Cesaro, tonight's raw was nothing. But we can't expect every week to be that incredible. Bryan vs Cesaro was something special. I don't expect to get that every week just because it happened once... but I'd be totally all about getting something like that again in the near future.

Raw was a 4.5/10 for me

Alex Riley isn't funny to me... he is the prototypical WWE PG era, generic mold wrestler that sux at every aspect of wrestling, except he has the body type. I've never heard that guy say anything remotely funny or entertaining ever.

That doesn't mean the current commentary is good... I just don't like those substitutions.

I thought A-Ry did a great job last week. He actually put over talent, calling some moves, and had a few color commentating remarks. It was good to me. On superstars when he performs, he gets decent pops. Some people love him.

Titus is one hell of a charismatic dude. Did you remember when he was a guest at the table. He was spectacular.

Anyone remember bpxxPzC.png

:laugh::stan::facepalm:

That kid in the front row just screamed his brains out!!!!!

VINCENT MICHAELS?!

Lol no. Check a video though. Some kid in a black shirt on the left was SCREAMING while Orton was RKOing Cena.

Any idea what he was screaming?

He was screaming "NOOOOO" like a little girl lol.

I want Cena's shirt with the words and arrow a little closer to my waist and the title belt gone.

Raw was a 4.5/10 for me

I thought A-Ry did a great job last week. He actually put over talent, calling some moves, and had a few color commentating remarks. It was good to me. On superstars when he performs, he gets decent pops. Some people love him.

Titus is one hell of a charismatic dude. Did you remember when he was a guest at the table. He was spectacular.

We're just going to have to agree to disagree. It's too trivial of a thing for me to bother continuing a debate over really. If you dig those two... that's cool. It's an entertainment show and if you find them entertaining, great. I'm just not a fan of either though.

That kid in the front row just screamed his brains out!!!!!

VINCENT MICHAELS?!

Lol no. Check a video though. Some kid in a black shirt on the left was SCREAMING while Orton was RKOing Cena.

Any idea what he was screaming?

He was screaming "NOOOOO" like a little girl lol.

I want Cena's shirt with the words and arrow a little closer to my waist and the title belt gone.

BAHAHAHA, that's funny! Wonder how he'll feel when Bryan beats Cena!

Raw was a 4.5/10 for me

We're just going to have to agree to disagree. It's too trivial of a thing for me to bother continuing a debate over really. If you dig those two... that's cool. It's an entertainment show and if you find them entertaining, great. I'm just not a fan of either though.

Yeah... Wrestling is subjective. Everyone will have an different opinion on everything. That's what makes it fun to watch.

Archived