WWE Show Discussion Thread

Jmerc

Why is Cody and Damien's match not for the briefcase?

Who cares about Damien and Cody though? WWE probably thinks it's not worth the time or that it should be for later. Dunno, but I hope Cody gets the briefcase. He's much better than Damien.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People need to stop saying that Randy Orton turned heel. Just because he didn't help Cena or D-Bryan doesn't mean he's a bad guy...he's just being smart by not wanting to get his ass kicked by The Shield since he has the MiTB briefcase.

Same thing happened to Punk on RAW 1000, he didn't help Cena when Show was on him and Punl ended up turning when it was all said and done

At that time he was more of tweener. He didn't become a full-blown heel until Night of Champions came around...

In the WWE, the common sense Orton showed is considered smart and heelish. Plus the audience boo'd so that helps. Again look at Punk on Raw 1000, look at Ryback when he attacked Cena after Mania. Everyone said "they were just sending a message" but it ended up being a heel turn. Punk's full turn took a little longer but that was the beginning of the turn. Ryback's was obvious by the next week.

Because those matches only happen when the mitb holder is willing to put it on the line. Sandow is suppose to be smart, and he'd be an absolute idiot if he put his briefcase on the line for no reason.

Who cares about Damien and Cody though? WWE probably thinks it's not worth the time or that it should be for later. Dunno, but I hope Cody gets the briefcase. He's much better than Damien.

Umm. I'm pretty sure in the last thread people said that was one of the better feuds. So yes people care... And I agree. I think it's strange they had all of this stuff involving the briefcase and then not making it for the briefcase. Weird.

Because those matches only happen when the mitb holder is willing to put it on the line. Sandow is suppose to be smart, and he'd be an absolute idiot if he put his briefcase on the line for no reason.

To try to prove that he's superior to Cody Rhodes, like he's been saying? Anyway, I don't think Dolph was willing to put his contract up last year and he had matches for it.

In the WWE, the common sense Orton showed is considered smart and heelish. Plus the audience boo'd so that helps. Again look at Punk on Raw 1000, look at Ryback when he attacked Cena after Mania. Everyone said "they were just sending a message" but it ended up being a heel turn. Punk's full turn took a little longer but that was the beginning of the turn. Ryback's was obvious by the next week.

Obviously it's leading to a turn. But just not yet what Orton did was purely situational and it helps that it fits his character AND he is Mr. MITB. I expect a full blown obvious heel turn at SS.

Perhaps Vickie or even Brad will force him to put it on the line, much like Vickie did to Dolph.

Umm. I'm pretty sure in the last thread people said that was one of the better feuds. So yes people care... And I agree. I think it's strange they had all of this stuff involving the briefcase and then not making it for the briefcase. Weird.

At this point it's best not to rush into a match for the briefcase. I can see that happening on an episode of RAW/SmackDown after SummerSlam or at next PPV.

"PAUL, SAY SOMETHING STUPID"

BROCK LESNAR, 2013

??? I think I missed something.
After the brawl. Renee interviews Brock and after Brock was done talking he said that before she started interviewing Paul.

That kid in the front row just screamed his brains out!!!!!

VINCENT MICHAELS?!

Lol no. Check a video though. Some kid in a black shirt on the left was SCREAMING while Orton was RKOing Cena.

Any idea what he was screaming?

People in the thread does not mean all the fans or majority of the fans, though. No idea why the briefcase isn't on the line, but this could be a good indication that the feud will last longer?

Things I liked about RAW:

Bryan's promo at the beginning

Wyatt & Kane promo

Layla vs Kaitlyn ( Still having hope for that lezbo swerve, gonna read Smackdown Spoilers tomorrow )

Brock Lesnar kicking ass

The Main Event match

Randy Orton RKO'ing at the end ( He hasn't turned heel yet people... lol )

Raw was a 4.5/10 for me

What do you guys honestly thought about Cena's promo tonight? I felt that it kind of buried Bryan as a wrestler working hard to get where he is...

I agree, and I'd be mad because it sounded sort of spiteful and disrespectful. It would be fine if a heel wrestler said that crap, but with Cena it wasn't cool. I'm not too bothered by it though, because no amount crazy voice inflections can change the fact that Cena's ranting and raving promos just run together, and are easily forgetable. Yeah Cena is a good entertainer, he is good on the mic, and he can captivate an audience, but none of the shit he says is ever really memorable, aside from his standard catchphrases.

Archived