WWE Show Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vincent, may I ask how you meet these superstars? Do you pay for all of the Meet and Greets and Axxess events?

Sometimes it's sitting in their hotel lobby. Sometimes it's waiting for their flight to come in from wherever. Sometimes it's the occasional signing, Axxess event, or event that WWE includes with a travel package.

It's all just part of the hobby.

But seriously, how can afford to go to all these events? I'm not talking money, maybe your parents are wealthy or something, but you must miss a lot of school, considered you travel through the whole country all the time.

Don't start school again for another two weeks, but when I do have school the schedule is fly out to wherever after school on Friday, and fly home on Monday. At most I only miss one day of school per trip. One of the main benefits of going only for PPVs.

Well then, I obviously can't read minds and I am still a bit confused about believing that but I would be somewhat surprised to see an "employee" of WWE sign up here so... cool stuff, have fun :) Wish I could do that too. :D

I wish I was employed by WWE, lol. Thank you.

If anyone else has questions on the subject I'd be more than happy to answer. :D

Crack will cream his pants.

Vincent Michaels, will you ever take a "Caws.ws" fan sign to a tv event?

I've gotten multiple requests to do stuff in several places like that, but I don't like using my signs as advertisements. Plus it makes me a much easier target for sign confiscation.

Ah, I see, no worries then. Thanks for answering, God. :D

Archived