modding/hacking in my matches

uncledrunkie

If I put this in the wrong place I apologize, I have not been on this site nearly as much as I should be, so if I did put this post in the wrong area I am sorry...

I'm posting this here because it is the only site that I know of that is focused around the SvR/WWE games, anyways, this is sort of a message/warning to any and all hackers on WWE'13, my gamertag is uncledrunkie HD, if you join my match do NOT hack/mod anyone, I pretty much only host manager matches which is why I'm posting this, I do not want other online players having there game experience ruined while they are in my matches, Like I said I pretty much only host manager matches (because I enjoy watching people fight on this game) I could care less if you hack me...I'm used to people ruining this game, but DO NOT pull that Sh*t on some random that joined my matches...

and just incase this is the wrong area to post this, I'm going to send out one more apology to whatever ADMIN will have to fix my screw up

Why would you even bother posting this? You're basically putting a huge target on your back for trolls.

You might've had random hackers here and there but now you're just asking for it IMHO.

Why would you even bother posting this? You're basically putting a huge target on your back for trolls.

You might've had random hackers here and there but now you're just asking for it IMHO.

lol I wish it was a few random hackers, being serious I would say every 3-4 out of 5 matches I host someone hacks, that is why I posted this here, today alone I have avoided 9 people who came into my match and started modding people, Like I said in the post this is a message/WARNING, if any modders read this and decide to join my match and start shit, they have been warned, I'm not going to quit out of my own matches anymore, they join my match to ruin other peoples game, I'm simply going to beat them at their own game, this was not a friendly bulletin it was a warning lo

Archived