WWE 2K14 Confirmed Information Thread

Jmerc

I'd prefer having 2 games. 1 would be the main 1 which would have mainly have current people with the addition of legends and alumni. The other game would be strictly legends. Only, allow us to transfer wrestlers from 1 game to the other. They've done it before after all so it can't be that hard. And if you don't want to buy the other game just to use some people from that game, they should just release everyone from each game as DLC(separate and in packs). This wouldn't be free sadly but I'd say for 1 wrestler, it should be $0.25. So if there wre lets say 70 wrestlers on 1 game, that'd be $17.50. That isn't including possible pack deals so it'd be a bit less. Now lets say the other game had 50 wrestlers, that'd end up being around $12.50. That'd bring a total of a possible $30. Now, it's unlikely that someone would want everyone on the roster so let's remove 20 wrestlers from the equation. That'd leave it at $25, not including any sort of deals. That isn't too bad considering that is coming from 1 person. The price may be too high or whatever, but I think this would work out well.

I'd prefer the one game. With the Mixed 120+ Roster.

Which is what we got for '13 or close too.

So the 2K14 Roster should have around 120 Characters. Including DLC.

I'm excited for this game and all. But I wonder what the chances are of an HD remake of HCTP or any older WWE game

I don't think we will ever see HD Remakes of Past WWE Games. Which is a shame. Because I'd love to see a remake of HCTP.

If they were going to, They would have to Use the Current Roster, Or 2K would have to Sign everyone in the game to a game contract again for the remake.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd prefer having 2 games. 1 would be the main 1 which would have mainly have current people with the addition of legends and alumni. The other game would be strictly legends. Only, allow us to transfer wrestlers from 1 game to the other. They've done it before after all so it can't be that hard. And if you don't want to buy the other game just to use some people from that game, they should just release everyone from each game as DLC(separate and in packs). This wouldn't be free sadly but I'd say for 1 wrestler, it should be $0.25. So if there wre lets say 70 wrestlers on 1 game, that'd be $17.50. That isn't including possible pack deals so it'd be a bit less. Now lets say the other game had 50 wrestlers, that'd end up being around $12.50. That'd bring a total of a possible $30. Now, it's unlikely that someone would want everyone on the roster so let's remove 20 wrestlers from the equation. That'd leave it at $25, not including any sort of deals. That isn't too bad considering that is coming from 1 person. The price may be too high or whatever, but I think this would work out well.

I'd prefer the one game. With the Mixed 120+ Roster.

Which is what we got for '13 or close too.

So the 2K14 Roster should have around 120 Characters. Including DLC.

I guess but this way, they could make the main game the usual yearly release while the legends game could be a side project. They would use that spare time making models for the legends game. Don't know the exact details, but basically what they did wih the LOWM game. So we could have 120+ current/alumni wrestlers plus the 50+ from the legends game. Would end up further expanding our roster. I'd say just include them all in 1 game, but they'd need extra time for the legend wrestlers which is why the legends game could be a side project. The main game would be the only one on a yearly schedual, not the other game.

Warrior is great as we will hopefully get his moves back in the game, if he is pre-order I don't see him being a focus in the game. I hope it isn't a current guy vs. legend scenario, I like to keep the era's separate

I guess I will have to wait for Warrior to become DLC as I never pre-order...dammit

Uhh... why? Yeah, we get it dude, you don't like Here comes the pain. That's your right, but why not let the many MANY people that do like it get an HD release. No one would be forcing you to get it, so why say you hope no one else could get it either. Seems petty.

Many MANY people also haven't even played Smackdown! Here Comes The Pain in ten years or more; why not beg for WWF No Mercy remake in HD. Rehash the garbage that wasn't that grand to begin with;

I don't mind the Eugene stunner so much as i have found a use for it. I've been playing wwe 12 lately and every time stone cold hits it I hit my running finisher right after.

You mean the flair selling one? The Eugene one was removed in 2011.

I'm excited for this game and all. But I wonder what the chances are of an HD remake of HCTP or any older WWE game

I hope zero percent; Smackdown! Here Comes The Pain was overhyped, Smackdown! Just Bring It - Smackdown! Shut Your Mouth's Grapple System was broken, Anything older then that wasn't worth a damn.

It's the benchmark of the series, whether you like it or not.

Why wouldn't someone think that the own opinion is a right?

Opinions are entirely subjective, facts are not.

I don't mind the Eugene stunner so much as i have found a use for it. I've been playing wwe 12 lately and every time stone cold hits it I hit my running finisher right after.

Same Stunner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ffGxEhaDhs

What? :laugh::lol:

Attempting to look up to prove my point and all I found was this; I didn't even know WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2006 got anything asides unlocking Jake "The Snake" Roberts... These Mini-Games seem like they'd be fun to play to waste time XD

Same Stunner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ffGxEhaDhs

What? :laugh::lol:

Attempting to look up to prove my point and all I found was this; I didn't even know WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2006 got anything asides unlocking Jake "The Snake" Roberts... These Mini-Games seem like they'd be fun to play to waste time XD

No, they are not the same. The flair animation has been in since SYM/HCTP. The Eugene one was added in 06.

Actually they are the same; I just didn't realize that it was from Smackdown! Here Comes The Pain. Watching this I realized the stunner I always mention shown at 2:21 debuted in Smackdown! Here Comes The Pain; I wish that was still in the games it was the perfect Stunner. Next to the one shown at 3:44 and the one at 5:42, also the original Mr. McMahon Stunner shown at 0:58 is much better then the garbage they gave us in WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2009.

I just want that basic Stunner they had from the old PSOne SmackDown games, I think it's the Mick Foley/Triple H/Kurt Angle sell one. I do miss that over the top Stunner from 2007/2008 where the person who recieves the Stunner flips and bounces everywhere lmao.

I used to love repeatedly doing that to my opponents, lmao

It was from the days Stone Cold used to stunner The Rock. He would do somersaults all over the ring whenever the finisher's hit.

Why does the cover even matter? Like, it's worse than the complaining of PRE-ORDER bonuses. Take the damn cover off... Or replace it... Both things are optional. Nobody is asking you to stare at The Rock's junk.

Archived