WWE 2K14 Confirmed Information Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Ultimate Warrior being added to the OP?,He's in the August issue of WWE magazine as a pre-order

I thought op was only for officially confirmed stuff? Could be wrong though. Im on mobile and not flipping through pages lol

Well if it's from a WWE magazine with an ad for their game..isn't that pretty much official?

Is Ultimate Warrior being added to the OP?,He's in the August issue of WWE magazine as a pre-order

I thought op was only for officially confirmed stuff? Could be wrong though. Im on mobile and not flipping through pages lol
Well if it's from a WWE magazine with an ad for their game..isn't that pretty much official?

I meant announced by 2k but either way

Never thought of it but the new RAW stage looks pretty cool from the trailer. Don't know if already stated but does anyone know the song that was used in the trailer? Want to listen to the full song as I kind of liked it.

Lol I have the album that that song is on. :P

I'm excited for this game and all. But I wonder what the chances are of an HD remake of HCTP or any older WWE game

I hope zero percent; Smackdown! Here Comes The Pain was overhyped, Smackdown! Just Bring It - Smackdown! Shut Your Mouth's Grapple System was broken, Anything older then that wasn't worth a damn.

If they are making a next-gen port for 2K14 then I hope 2K confirms it soon,I don't want to get it for PS3 on release day IF they'll have a port by January,As I said before the PS4 console features will come in very handy for me and would love to use the, on this game.

If they are making a next-gen port for 2K14 then I hope 2K confirms it soon,I don't want to get it for PS3 on release day IF they'll have a port by January,As I said before the PS4 console features will come in very handy for me and would love to use the, on this game.

If they were going to i would think it would have been announced already since they have announced their next gen titles.

If they were going to i would think it would have been announced already since they have announced their next gen titles.

Yeah true,They might announce it later and so I might re-buy the game..But I'll probably just wait for 2K15 as the anticipation will be much bigger&better,Not just cause it'll be the first full 2K WWE game But cause of the new engine THQ confirmed last year they were working on with Yukes for a next-gen WWE game coming out in two years..Which would be 2K15

I'm excited for this game and all. But I wonder what the chances are of an HD remake of HCTP or any older WWE game

I hope zero percent; Smackdown! Here Comes The Pain was overhyped, Smackdown! Just Bring It - Smackdown! Shut Your Mouth's Grapple System was broken, Anything older then that wasn't worth a damn.

Uhh... why? Yeah, we get it dude, you don't like Here comes the pain. That's your right, but why not let the many MANY people that do like it get an HD release. No one would be forcing you to get it, so why say you hope no one else could get it either. Seems petty.

I'd prefer having 2 games. 1 would be the main 1 which would have mainly have current people with the addition of legends and alumni. The other game would be strictly legends. Only, allow us to transfer wrestlers from 1 game to the other. They've done it before after all so it can't be that hard. And if you don't want to buy the other game just to use some people from that game, they should just release everyone from each game as DLC(separate and in packs). This wouldn't be free sadly but I'd say for 1 wrestler, it should be $0.25. So if there wre lets say 70 wrestlers on 1 game, that'd be $17.50. That isn't including possible pack deals so it'd be a bit less. Now lets say the other game had 50 wrestlers, that'd end up being around $12.50. That'd bring a total of a possible $30. Now, it's unlikely that someone would want everyone on the roster so let's remove 20 wrestlers from the equation. That'd leave it at $25, not including any sort of deals. That isn't too bad considering that is coming from 1 person. The price may be too high or whatever, but I think this would work out well.

Archived