WWE 2K14 Confirmed Information Thread

Jmerc

Randy is missing entrance attire!

Who said that was his entrance,Could just have been him taunting in the middle of the ring

Somebody originally claimed it was his entrance; like Golddust from WWE'13.

Well if we are getting Goldust this year I hope its his 1996 look for a change as every other game always has been his return attire.

I would hope we get Goldust 1996 attire. That would be pretty awesome.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No titantron is playing, it's not his entrance.

That's what I thought.

Knowing them, they probably won't even give him an entrance attire :hqhq:

Since basically every one has one that should in wwe 13 im guessing he will

Who said that was his entrance,Could just have been him taunting in the middle of the ring

Somebody originally claimed it was his entrance; like Golddust from WWE'13.

Well if we are getting Goldust this year I hope its his 1996 look for a change as every other game always has been his return attire.

*Cough* With Entrance Attire *Cough*; Hilariously enough in WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2011 in WWE Universe Mode whenever there was a "Secret Opponent" match it was always Golddust...and he lost, everytime. On a uplifting note, in WWE Universe Mode on WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2011; Yoshi Tatsu beat The Undertaker for the World Heavy Championship in a six-man Hell in the Cell match at Wrestlemania.

I'd of demanded my £14.95 to be refunded if that happened :D

Hopefully the Macho Man's rope hangman will be in, Oooooooooh YEAH!

You mean the one in WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2011 that they removed in WWE'12, even though "Macho Man" Randy Savage was DLC. Oh THQ; you puzzled us for many years with your logic...

I'm sure many of us facepalmed HARD when that happened....taking it out the year Macho Man debuted in the series

No titantron is playing, it's not his entrance.

That's what I thought.

Knowing them, they probably won't even give him an entrance attire :hqhq:

Since basically every one has one that should in wwe 13 im guessing he will

I dont remember seeing Goldust's one last year or that probably was down to THQ making him a current Goldust rather than a classic one.

I really wish we would get the stunner that the early games did.

Anyone whos watched WWE tv since the 1990s would know Austins opponent drops to their knees.

this a thousand freakin times!!!!

THQ, 2K or whoever runs the series should seriously watch this video on how to animate the Stunner correctly!

I just want that basic Stunner they had from the old PSOne SmackDown games, I think it's the Mick Foley/Triple H/Kurt Angle sell one. I do miss that over the top Stunner from 2007/2008 where the person who recieves the Stunner flips and bounces everywhere lmao.

Can anyone play WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2005 and get a video of the Stone Cold Stunner 5 Grapple Move (Pull-In Stunner) that was only in WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2005 (WTF!) It was a perfect animation. Stone Cold Stunner 3 (Stunner W/ Trash Talking Taunt) Was brilliant as well; thankfully they got rid of the full fledged flipping everywhere stunner although the new Stunner W/ Taunt and The Rock's Reaction only Stunner isn't anywhere better. Also, stop acting like Eugene Stunner was an actual Stone Cold Stunner; that'd be like putting in People's Elbow 2/Rock Bottom 2 and having it be Eugene's Version from WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2006.

I don't mind the Eugene stunner so much as i have found a use for it. I've been playing wwe 12 lately and every time stone cold hits it I hit my running finisher right after.

Archived