WWE 2K14 Confirmed Information Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been looking all over and I have yet to have this question answered, I know the divas can have their own shows and things like that, but I just want to know, can I have an all-divas royal rumble or not?

I've been looking all over and I have yet to have this question answered, I know the divas can have their own shows and things like that, but I just want to know, can I have an all-divas royal rumble or not?

Nope. You can't.

Nope. You can't.

Things like that really bug me, you still can't create your own universe instead you change its skin

• 2 weeks later...

apologies if this is the wrong place to post this, but amazon.co.uk now has wwe 2k15 for pre order with a release date of oct 31st. pretty funny that its available for pre order yet we still know nothing about the game

apologies if this is the wrong place to post this, but amazon.co.uk now has wwe 2k15 for pre order with a release date of oct 31st. pretty funny that its available for pre order yet we still know nothing about the game

Not funny at all really, seeing as all games are available for pre order when they are announced. Yearly games are normally up before there's information on them, because they are guaranteed to release during the year at a similar release date. Plus, that would be because October 31st is the confirmed international release date. October 28th for US.

Not funny at all really, seeing as all games are available for pre order when they are announced. Yearly games are normally up before there's information on them, because they are guaranteed to release during the year at a similar release date. Plus, that would be because October 31st is the confirmed international release date. October 28th for US.

maybe so, but it still doesn,t change the fact that i know more about every other game coming out this year than i know about wwe 2k15, most of them have gameplay videos on the net somewhere. 1 game in particular THE ORDER 1886 doesn,t even come out till next year and i know more about that!!! the amount of secrecy surrounding these games is ridiculous. we don,t even have a confirmed info thread yet, and we usually have one by now

a confirmed info thread with next to no info in it. high time we heard something

Wut lol, this is the 2K14 confirmed info thread...Why would it have 2K15 info.

2K waited until this time last year to post the reveal trailer for 2K14. So I'm sure some info will be released this month.

maybe so, but it still doesn,t change the fact that i know more about every other game coming out this year than i know about wwe 2k15, most of them have gameplay videos on the net somewhere. 1 game in particular THE ORDER 1886 doesn,t even come out till next year and i know more about that!!! the amount of secrecy surrounding these games is ridiculous. we don,t even have a confirmed info thread yet, and we usually have one by now

You've been able to preorder the Order 1886 since before the ps4 came out, and trust me no one knew anything about it then. Nothings changed in how we get our news, i'd like them to be more open but thats how the industry is now. Lie then deny, look at watch dogs thats a ropey game hidden by hype.

Not really sure where to put this and I don't think it needs it's own topic, but does anyone remember the name of the move with three clotheslines in a row? The one for Brock that was in since like HCTP? I need it for Paige. :lol:

Not really sure where to put this and I don't think it needs it's own topic, but does anyone remember the name of the move with three clotheslines in a row? The one for Brock that was in since like HCTP? I need it for Paige. :lol:

It is Short Arm Clothesline; they're available for stun grapples. I use the one where she flips, instead of the other one where they're like super selling.

• 1 month later...

Apologies if this post is in the wrong section, but can ANYONE tell me why my caw comes to the ring in his underwear??? BTW I'm claiming brain damage from all of the drugs I've done for not knowing this!!! LOL!

Check ENTRANCE ATTIRE, you probably didn't copy the ring attire.

• 2 weeks later...

how do you rack your opponents face back and forth across the cell and cage?

1. I think it's removed. 2. You should know that you don't ask this here.

i've done it before but don't know what button i hit.

• 2 years later...

Archived