Goldberg tease

UndertakerMinistry

When wwegames tweeted about what superstars the fans want to be in the game, fans usually ask for their favourite wrestlers to be in, one particular tweet I've seen is a fan wanting Goldberg in the game & Goldberg himself tweeted back to that fan:

@Goldberg: Careful what you ask for ...RT @jaay_dasilva98: @WWEgames I want more than anyone @Goldberg

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wouldnt suprise me if 2k got Goldberg in the game. He easily one of the most asked for guys to be in the game every year. 2K has a waaay bigger wallet than THQ had and if they signed Ultimate Warrior...Goldberg being in isnt that far from possible. Id use him if he was in.

2K has a lot more money than THQ so it could be a possibilty. A very slim one, but stil...

Goldberg's got a WWE DVD coming out this year also.

Thank you! Why does everyone forget this, he has more chance than ever of being in.

2K has a lot more money than THQ so it could be a possibilty. A very slim one, but stil...

Goldberg's got a WWE DVD coming out this year also.

One that goldberg himself has confirmed he has nothing to do with. Its like the savage one. Its being released bc of the demand for one, but in a way (no interviews or biography) that the person its about isnt involved due to bad terms so the dvd doesnt help his case at all in this.

I really don't care too much if he doesn't get in. Every year, the CAW geniuses come out and give us more than one top notch Goldberg CAW.

I'd prefer the real thing than making or downloading him yet agin as always/do his whole moveset from scratch/try to make a decent entrance and use a custom theme

This would save a whole lot of time and a caw spot,Same thing with Warrior

I'd prefer the real thing than making or downloading him yet agin as always/do his whole moveset from scratch/try to make a decent entrance and use a custom theme

This would save a whole lot of time and a caw spot,Same thing with Warrior

Well we can't deny the popular demand for him to appear in one more WWE Game, he's gotta be up there with Scott Hall & Owen Hart and previously Savage.

Still, be great to see him and Brock Lesnar in the same game once again since Here Comes The Pain.

Archived