WWE 2K14 Special Edition "Phenom Edition"

Connox

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So why are we getting ABA Undertaker?? i thought this years focus was the golden era?? I would prefer the Era that ABA Undertaker was in.....just confused?!!?

No one ever said something about a Golden Era theme for the game^^

A "Legends of Wrestlemania" theme for the game is more likely. But for now nothing is announced besides "Become Immortal"

So why are we getting ABA Undertaker?? i thought this years focus was the golden era?? I would prefer the Era that ABA Undertaker was in.....just confused?!!?

A "Legends of Wrestlemania" theme for the game is more likely. But for now nothing is announced besides "Become Immortal"

Look at some of the other threads and sites they are all speculating that... If i remember correctly Cory himself said last year that he wanted to do a Golden Era theme in the future

Look at some of the other threads and sites they are all speculating that... If i remember correctly Cory himself said last year that he wanted to do a Golden Era theme in the future
Yes, but that was last year and doesn't confirm anything

Waiting for someone to say, "2K forgot the SARA tattoo on his neck, you *censored*ing can't get anything right, I'm not buying this game now!".

ZOMG! 2K forgot Taker's SARA tattoo on his neck!!! How can you miss that? It's blatantly obvious! 2K SUX I'M NEVER BUYING' THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!

The funny thing is, Taker never had the Sara tattoo when he first appeared as the ABA, I think he got it in July or August 2000.

Waiting for someone to say, "2K forgot the SARA tattoo on his neck, you *censored*ing can't get anything right, I'm not buying this game now!".

ZOMG! 2K forgot Taker's SARA tattoo on his neck!!! How can you miss that? It's blatantly obvious! 2K SUX I'M NEVER BUYING' THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!

The funny thing is, Taker never had the Sara tattoo when he first appeared as the ABA, I think he got it in July or August 2000.

The funny thing is, it's supposed to be a joke, and you just ruined it with your damn facts!

Archived