WWE 2K14 Special Edition "Phenom Edition"

Connox

Pre Ordered. All I need now is game to send a email saying my card has been declined.

That would suck.

Pre ordered mine today at EB Games. Still got $53 left too & I don't even have a job yet lol.

I got that shit last time I ordered a game. I tried to pay for it direct through my card and then tried the Paypal option and both times it got denied.

In the end I phoned my bank to see what the hell was going on and they just said because GAME has problems last year about close to going bankrupt thats why it was refused.

Bit of a lame excuse if you ask me.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it will be bigger than normal, and normally these tins you get with special editions of any games tend to be roughly the same shape as the box of the game, so it will be quite big i think because of the shape of the coffin ect

Hopefully the cover of the game will be different.

WoW a 100 bucks for a tinbox, autograph(probably printed), dlc, and a sticker for pg bitches. Nope not buying this I work and it's hard I'm going to wait unless they give us like a Mattel taker as part of preorder or even purple gloves then I'd consider paying but just give us season dlc pass

You know, there is a time when you should really Shut The Hell Up; forever sounds nice.

WWE 2K14 Phenom Edition

LMAO - total nonsense. 100$ PLUS the axxess pass - that's ludicrous. A tin? who cares. A skin? Kinda cool - but seeing as how there's anew xbox, will this be of any use in the long run? oh AND a crappy dvd? So... 130$ for a dlc character that's one game too late and will be 99 cents in jan...only suckers bought this.

*censored*ING BULLSHIT! In every EU country WWE 2K14 relase date is November 1. For no reason in Poland it's November 8. Plus The Phenom Edition in Poland costs 400 z? ( 125 dollars ). It's 25 dollars more than in other countires! I'll have to pre order it from UK rant.gifargh.pngsad.pngcensored.gifangry.png!

WWE 2K14 Phenom Edition

LMAO - total nonsense. 100$ PLUS the axxess pass - that's ludicrous. A tin? who cares. A skin? Kinda cool - but seeing as how there's anew xbox, will this be of any use in the long run? oh AND a crappy dvd? So... 130$ for a dlc character that's one game too late and will be 99 cents in jan...only suckers bought this.

AND The Undertaker's streak DVD...

Archived